Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Del Rey Oaks, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Del Rey Oaks Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There is no better place to hit the trails in the backwoods of California than what you find in Del Rey Oaks. The trees forming part of its name line up the hilly landscape and converge to create the serene Frog Pond Reserve. If you need to make a long trip with your vehicle, you can have it dropped off or picked up at the Monterey Regional Airport while you take a flight. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Del Rey Oaks.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Del Rey Oaks||$117||117 miles||1-2 days|
|Tucson to Del Rey Oaks||$599||799 miles||3-5 days|
|Del Rey Oaks to Seattle||$678||905 miles||3-5 days|
|Del Rey Oaks to Houston||$1116||1861 miles||5-7 days|
|Nashville to Del Rey Oaks||$1118||2236 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Del Rey Oaks||$1160||2900 miles||7-9 days|
|Del Rey Oaks to New York||$1200||3000 miles||7-9 days|
|Del Rey Oaks to Atlanta||$1202||2405 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Del Rey Oaks
We have services covering all parts of the city, including the nearby airport all the way to the Del Monte Beach. We have operations running throughout all states in America, without leaving out Alaska and Hawaii.
Transport services offered in Del Rey Oaks
We offer a safe and affordable international shipping solution on the roll-on/roll-off standard. We load and unload the vehicles on the ship by wheeling them up the ramp. Boats might need a trailer to move them along while standard cars should drive up on their own. The standard shipping container sizes range from 20ft to 40ft. It is better to use the smaller size when you need to include household effects and other personal items in the shipment. The 40ft containers usually help in offering low-cost shared transport solutions. Our enclosed trailers give custom shipping solutions to exclusive and luxury vehicles. Each one of them comes with an air-compressed suspension system, hydraulic lift gates, vinyl strapping, and other sets of equipment that help to secure the process from start to finish. We have a large fleet of open trailers offering the most affordable solutions for shipping cars to or from Del Rey Oaks. The flatbed truck comes in handy when we need to move the vehicle from one end of the state to the other. The multi-car rigs offer low-cost transport options for the long hauls. A-1 Auto Transport offers convenient pick-up and delivery points through a network of hubs found near major towns and cities in the country. Terminal shipping is cheaper when you can find a nearby transportation depot. Consider going for the door-to-door shipping option if you want the vehicle delivered to your driveway. It is one of the best ways that you can use to secure a high-end vehicle throughout the transportation process.
Types of cars that we ship
We have reliable transport services for a variety of automobiles including motorcycles, boats, yachts, vans, trucks, farm equipment, industrial equipment, electric cars, and jet skis among others.
How to prepare a car for shipping
You will have a stress-free process when you take enough time to keep your car ready for the transition.
- Give it a thorough wash so that it becomes easy to get a correct report from the inspection. It is not any different for car imports and exports, apart from the quarantine inspection done by the USDA.
- Take photographs of the existing cosmetic damage. Date them and keep the records together with the inspection report.
- The car might have to go through multiple checks, loading, and unloading along the way. The driver will most likely leave it unlocked throughout the stages. Try to keep it free of personal items and valuables during the shipping process.
- We recommend that you also remove detachable CD players, custom speakers and stereo systems, GPS, and radar detectors.
- Run the vehicle through some maintenance checks to keep it in good shape for driving. Make sure that you have well-inflated tires and a fully charged battery. Top off the fluid levels and check for leaks and mechanical problems.
- The loading and unloading process might expose the exterior parts to potential damage. Remove the custom fittings such as spoilers and ground effects. Use protective padding on non-removable loose items. Fold back the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Disable the alarm system. You can also leave instructions on how to turn it off when it triggers. List any special operations needed to run your vehicle or the existing mechanical problems.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the U.S., covering countrywide and worldwide destinations. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry, which includes unrivaled success in shipping cars to or from Del Rey Oaks. We have a team of qualified professionals and the best equipment supporting all of our services.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.