There is a lot to prepare and care for during an overseas transport to another nation. With certified transport services, you can rest knowing that your vehicle is in great hands.
If you need to from the U.S., do some online research and hire the company that maintains great services, low prices, and the best reputation.
Be on the lookout for con artists or inexperienced transporters trying to make a quick buck. Fortunately, these scams are easy to find if you’re determined to find the right transport company, one with a good reputation among the locals. The most durable equipment and ships are used to carry out the transport, making the company even more reliable.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Services Usually Used for a Car’s Transport to Singapore.
The RO/RO method is the most common way to ship a car outside of the U.S. After your car has been inspected, it will be loaded onto the deck of the vessel and secured. With this option, all personal items must be removed from the vehicle. Items left inside of the vehicle cannot be insured by the shipping company.
The most secure form of transport is container shipping. Nevertheless, it is also the most expensive aside from air shipping services which are much pricier than any shipping services available. Your vehicle will be behind locked doors for the entire trip protected against the elements. Shippers are permitted to load other household goods into their vehicles and the extra space of the container. These shipping methods are especially useful for anyone planning to permanently reside in the country, but call the Embassy of Singapore to make sure all items are allowed to enter the border.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory