Safe And Reliable Davis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you peace of mind when shipping to Davis County. Our shipping professionals are experienced in automobile transportation and offer relevant solutions to your shipping needs. We offer insurance cover for all the vehicles transported by our truck drivers in Iowa and the rest of the US. Our transport trailers also have satellite tracking systems allowing car owners to monitor their vehicles during the journey.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Davis County to Kansas City||$199||199 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Davis County to Chicago||$323||323 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Davis County to Minneapolis||$349||349 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Davis County||$618||1030 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Davis County||$702||937 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Davis County to Miami||$866||1444 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Davis County to Las Vegas||$885||1476 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Davis County to San Francisco||$1113||1856 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Davis County
The best way to move vehicles from one area to another within Davis County is by road. The 505 square mile area has a good road network that makes shipping cars to or from Davis County faster. Our drivers often use U.S. Highway 63 to ship vehicles to various locations in the area. We also use Iowa Highways 2 and 202 to move vehicles such as trucks, sedans, ATVs, RVs, SUVs, classic cars and motorcycles.
We offer car transportation services to counties that surround Davis County such as Wapello County to the north, Appanoose County to the west, Monroe County to the northwest, Van Buren County to the east and Jefferson County to the northeast. We also extend our services to Scotland and Schuyler counties in Missouri, which border Davis County to the south east and southwest respectively.
Our service portfolio
Our services are perfect for individuals or organizations shipping cars to or from Davis County. Some of these services include:
- Salvaged motorcycle shipping: We have the necessary machinery and tools for shipping salvaged motorcycles. Some of the equipment we use to ship the motorcycles includes flat bed trucks, forklifts and winches. These advanced tools ensure that the loading and unloading process is done well. We also secure the motorcycle on the transport trailer to avoid any additional damage while in transit.
- Luxury vehicle shipping: We have been shipping luxury vehicles for many years and understand the extra care needed to transport them safely. Our truck drivers often ship the vehicles using enclosed trailers when transporting them by road. These trucks can accommodate at least two high-end vehicles, allowing vehicle owners to ship cars at the same time. We also ship luxury vehicles to international destinations by ship or air at affordable rates.
- Enclosed car transportation: The best way to move your car discreetly from one part of the country to another is to opt for enclosed auto transport services. Our covered transport trailers can ship vehicles of all sizes and weights to near and far off locations. Vehicles shipped using these trailers are often delivered to their owners scratch free.
Let us be your shipping partner!
Shipping cars to or from Davis County is best done by professionals. A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded company that is allowed to operate in the US and abroad. Our car carriers can ship both single and multiple vehicles at pocket friendly rates. To book our services and get a free quote, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Davis County
- 52537- Bloomfield
- 52552- Drakesville
- 52560- Floris
- 52584- Pulaski
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Bloomfield - Davis, Iowa (IA) 52537
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Centerville - Appanoose, Iowa (IA) 52544
🇺🇸 Bloomfield - Davis, Iowa (IA) 52537
🇺🇸 Hillsboro - Henry, Iowa (IA) 52630
🇺🇸 Batavia - Jefferson, Iowa (IA) 52533
🇺🇸 Argyle - Lee, Iowa (IA) 52619
🇺🇸 Bussey - Marion, Iowa (IA) 50044
🇺🇸 Lovilia - Monroe, Iowa (IA) 50150
🇺🇸 Ottumwa - Wapello, Iowa (IA) 52501
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September