Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dardanelle, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Dardanelle, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Dardanelle is a small city in Arkansas that is filled with historical homes, beautiful landscaping and many local parks and playgrounds where families can enjoy time spent together. This city has one of the largest groups of restaurants in Arkansas and many local residents work in, or own, locally ran restaurants, small diners and café’s and bars and lounges in town. Sports are a big part of local resident lives including youth soccer, basketball and baseball and softball for men and women as well as golf. A great game of golf can be played at the Lion’s Den Golf Course, an 18-hole course that includes a small grill and a pro-shop. Water sports are also popular and bring many visitors to the area as there are several lakes and riverfront park properties in Dardanelle including Lake Dardanelle, Dana Merritt Park and Veteran’s Memorial Riverfront Park.
You can find more information about Dardanelle by visiting the official city website.
Read more about Arkansas car shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- What type of motor vehicles can be transported? – All motor vehicles from cars and trucks to SUV’s, motorcycles, boats and everything in between can be transported by auto transport.
- What are the options to sue to transport a motor vehicle? – When using auto transport you can choose from open and enclosed methods of transport. Open auto transport is the most common way to ship a standard motor vehicle including cars, trucks and SUV’s. It is usually the fastest to schedule and the least expensive to use. Enclosed transport is a more secure type of auto transport and is usually preferred for expensive luxury cars, classic cars, and race cars. Enclosed transport may take longer to schedule as there are fewer enclosed trucks on the roads and it will cost more than open transport but it is worth the expense if you need a fully secure environment when shipping a vehicle.
- How long does it take to ship a vehicle from one state to another? – Transport times can vary greatly depending on many factors. Typically it can take a few days to a week when shipping from the north to south and up to three weeks when shipping from one coast to another. Factors such as inclement weather, accidents on the interstate, driving breaks and late customers can delay transport. Always be sure to exchange contact numbers with the driver when possible so he can keep you updated if the delivery will be delayed.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dardanelle Auto Transport Index
Auto Truck Transport
Auto Truck Transport provides fast and reliable transportation services for cars, pickup trucks, cargo and passenger vans, sport utility vehicles and boats, motorcycles and other vehicles. They are fully licensed and insured and registered with the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) and have been in business more than five years.
751 Harkrider Street, Conway, Arkansas 72032
Summers Trucking has been in business for many years and they offer safe, quality transport for cars, trucks and vans as well as general freight shipping services. They also transport heavy machinery and equipment. Summers Trucking is registered with the USDOT and they are insured and licensed for transportation services.
402 North Main Street, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947
Tyler Transportation is a privately owned company that provides fully insured transport for all types of automobiles and trucks as well as motorcycles, boats, ATV’s and other vehicles and freight. Tyler Transportation has accreditation from the FMCSA and they are registered with the USDOT.
14503 White Valley Road, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947
Dardanelle includes ZIP codes: