Safe And Reliable Dallas Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is the perfect choice for bike owners looking to:
- Transport salvaged motorcycles.
- Transport motorcycles with defects for repairs.
- Transport bikes to overseas destinations; for clients going for holiday out of Dallas and those who have bought new bikes from another country.
- Transport motorbikes to destinations of biking events.
- Ship bikes to or from Dallas during relocation. In this case, the owner chooses to use other means as their primary mode of transport to or from the town.
We will handle all bike shipments professionally regardless of their nature.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air shipping
- Road shipping
- Rail shipping
- Water shipping
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
When planning for your motorcycle shipment, you should include the preparation stage. This stage entails simple steps that any biker can complete with minimal assistance. The steps include:
- Checking the battery. The battery should be well charged ahead of shipping. Some companies will surcharge you if the bike fails to start when offloading.
- Checking the pressure in the tires. We recommend that you use a professional pressure gauge and pressure pump. Add more pressure if need be.
- Checking the state of the engine. The bike should be shipped in excellent condition. If there are special operations on the motorbike, be sure to share the details with the handler.
- Checking the motorcycle accessories. All the protruding parts should be unscrewed and the wobbly parts secured.
- Checking levels of fluids in the motorcycle. The levels of hazardous fluids like the inflammable ones should be low. However, some shippers will need these drained.
- Checking the amount of gas in the fuel tank. Keep the fuel level at ¼ of the tank capacity or less. Reducing the gas will decrease the weight and shipping fees too.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Look at the ratings of the company. The ideal website to check ratings of motorcycle shipping companies is the Better Business Bureau. Here, the shippers are ranked according to how effective their services are. It is safer to choose top rated haulage firms.
- Read through the reviews written by other clients. The customers’ experiences with any shipper are the direct revelations of what you should expect. Good reviews mean that the shipper is worth mentioning. If the reviews are bad, do not work with the transport company.
- Ensure they offer various shipping options. Motorcycles come in all models, shapes, and weights. The shipping method that works for one ride will not work for another. The presence of an array of hauling methods shows that the shipper cares for bikers with different preferences.
- Find out if they offer discounts and allow customers to negotiate. Be wise when discussing rates with a shipper. The shipper’s fee should be within your means. They also should offer discounted rates as a way of showing how much they care for their clients.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our truck operators know all highways and streets in the USA. Having shipped bikes to various states, cities, and towns for many years, they know what road to use to deliver your motorcycle safely. Their great knowledge also helps us save on fuel and reduce our haulage fees.
- If your motorbike is damaged while it is in our hands, you will be compensated for the extent of the damage. We have invested in a comprehensive insurance policy to cover your motorcycle. So, you should feel at ease while we ship your ride.
- We keep the communication between our agents and customers continuous. After booking your motorcycle shipment, a coordinator is assigned immediately. You will get contacts of the coordinator with whom you keep communicating until the recipient collects the cargo.
Our Dallas motorcycle shipping services
- Free motorcycle storage. You shouldn’t be worried if you get held up at work. We have ample and secure storage facilities where your bikes are stored until you find enough time.
- Instant motorcycle tracking. You will have peace of mind knowing the location of the consignment throughout the journey. Our agents will also guide you on how to connect your smart device to our satellite.
- Free quotation. After contacting or visiting us, our representatives will request to know details about your needs and the bike. Afterward, you are offered a quote. The quote does not have any obligation attached.
- Insured shipping services. Damages occurring to your motorcycle during shipping will get compensated for. We have partnered with a reliable insurer with a clean and positive record.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.