Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dallas County, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Dallas County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dallas County, is at the heart of Alabama, making it a major car shipping hub within the state. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has over 20 years of experience in the car shipping industry. Our state to state car shipping services to all corners of America has gained us familiarity with each state, and the counties in each state as well. Our car shipping services in Alabama are enjoyed in all 67 counties that make the state, including Dallas County. Clients in Dallas, AL, are covered for all their car shipping needs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Dallas County to Indianapolis||$438||584 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Dallas County||$557||742 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Dallas County||$626||835 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas County to Phoenix||$1008||1680 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Dallas County||$1170||2340 miles||6-8 days|
|Dallas County to Portland||$1031||2578 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas within and around Dallas County
We have shipped vehicles to and from Dallas County for the longest time. We are familiar with the cities, towns, and neighborhoods in the area. This included Selma, Sardis, Orrville, Plantersville, Minter, Safford, and Marion Junction. And our service areas do not stop there. We also serve the immediate adjacent counties thanks to the state routes that facilitate intrastate car shipping between Dallas and the rest of the 66 counties that make up Alabama. These immediate areas include Chilton County to the north, Autauga County to the northeast, Lowndes County to the southeast, Wilcox County to the south, Marengo County to the west, and Perry County to the northwest.
Dallas County enjoys accessibility to Southside America through U.S Route 80 which crosses Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. Through this major highway, we are able to offer our Dallas-based clients car shipping services to and from Dallas County, AL.
Folks in Dallas County are in for a treat. We offer a highly competitive and diverse service mix to our market base.
- All Vehicles shipping: Whether you want to transport a sedan, SUV, ATV, RV, van, exotic car, sports car or an assortment of all, we are equipped to cater for your needs.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: We also offer salvaged vehicle shipping. We are equipped to haul such, thanks to the special equipment we own. It includes forklifts, winches, cranes, rollback tow trucks, trailers, and flatbed trucks. Get more insight on this here.
- Door to door and terminal car shipping: We are familiar with the routes in Dallas County and this facilitates our door to door car shipping. We can pick up/drop off your vehicle to or from your driveway hassle-free. Where applicable, landmarks and parking lots, as well as public, act as terminals for drop off and pick-ups.
- Inoperable vehicle shipping: We understand that your vehicle might shut down abruptly. It happens. Don’t you panic; we have round-the-clock vehicle handlers that will make sure your vehicle gets to its destination.
- Open and enclosed carrier services: Open carriers are the most budget-friendly modes of car shipping as they can accommodate several vehicles in one trip, saving on costs. Enclosed carriers, on the other hand, are a tad more expensive but they offer extra protection against external hazards making them ideal for expensive vehicles.
Zip Codes included in Dallas County:
- Zip Code 36701 – Selma
- Zip Code 36702 – Selma
- Zip Code 36703 – Selma
- Zip Code 36758 – Plantersville
- Zip Code 36759 – Marion Junction
- Zip Code 36761 – Minter
- Zip Code 36767 – Orrville
- Zip Code 36773 – Safford
- Zip Code 36775 – Sardis