Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Crossville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Crossville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Farming is the main economic activity in Crossville, Alabama and this small town which is located on Sand Mountain is home to approximately 1,862 people that live and work in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport is familiar with the needs of the people living in the area and the rest of Alabama, as we have long worked within the state to provide reliable auto transport services. We have all the services you need for car transportation to any of the fifty states and beyond.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Memphis to Crossville||$266||266 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Crossville||$539||718 miles||3-5 days|
|Crossville to Denver||$794||1324 miles||4-6 days|
|Crossville to Tucson||$1002||1670 miles||5-7 days|
|Crossville to Phoenix||$1013||1689 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Crossville||$1028||2056 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Crossville
Shipping cars to or from Crossville and the neighboring areas is our specialization. We have been the official auto shipper in the 8.4 square mile area for over two decades resulting in a growing customer base in the town. Our drivers have become accustomed to the roads in the area and can move vehicles within the shortest time possible. Some of the roads we use are Alabama State Routes 68 and 227 which connect us to areas within the town and beyond.
Types of cars we ship to or from Crossville
A-1 Auto Transport has moved thousands of cars nationwide and across the world for over twenty years. We ship both regular and oversize vehicles using open and enclosed trailers all over the US. Even though the types of vehicles we ship are varied, some of the common ones include trucks, SUVs, motorhomes, ATVs, sedans, buses, classic cars, motorcycles and luxury cars among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Crossville
We encourage vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Crossville to get them ready for transportation in the US and abroad by following these simple steps.
- Prepare a detailed list. It is important to write down a list of the parts of your car that have scratches, dents or discolored paint and share it with your shipping company. The list should be similar to the one outlined in the Bill of Lading which should be presented to you by the auto shipper.
- Keep your vehicle clean. Make plans to have your car washed methodically until it is sparkling clean. If possible, take it to a professional car wash to ensure the cleaning is done to acceptable standards. Also, ensure that all personal items are removed from the car.
- Keep a spare key. Most auto shippers require that you handover your keys alongside the car so that they can easily move it during unloading and loading. It is therefore advisable to have another set of extra keys to use in case the one given to the company gets damaged or lost.
Services we offer you
We have been shipping cars to or from Crossville on behalf of individuals and companies in the US. Some of our services include:
- Van shipping: Shipping vans to the fifty states in the US is a common activity for our staff. We have moved thousands of vans for individuals and businesses that need them moved in a secure manner. Our drivers use open trailers and flatbed carriers to move vans of all types and sizes at an affordable rate. We use flatbed trucks for larger vans that would not normally fit on regular open trucks to ensure they are not in danger of toppling over. Delivery of vans is done using door to door transportation or at the nearest terminal depending on your preference. Some of the vans that we ship are passenger vans, step vans, cargo vans, minivans, camper vans and conversion vans.
- Open Air Auto Transport: We offer open auto trailers that can accommodate cars of various sizes and weights. The trucks that are not covered on all sides are ideal for transporting several vehicles at the same time. The cars may be shipped to one location or different ones making them perfect for auto dealerships that move many vehicles at a go. Our state-of-the-art trucks, available in single and double level to haul the maximum number of vehicles, are well maintained and will not breakdown while in transit. We also ship motorcycles using open trailers and ensure they are delivered to the final destination in one piece. Additionally, the costs of shipping using uncovered trailers are very reasonable for individuals and business owners.
- Enclosed Auto Carriers: Fully enclosed on all sides, our carriers can haul one to two cars on the single level carrier and up to four or more on the double decker depending on the size and type of vehicle. Enclosed carriers are costly but perfect for luxury, classic, collectibles and other expensive vehicles that need special handling during shipment.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering top of the line vehicle shipping services globally. We have a well-trained team that can handle transportation jobs to the fifty states including Alaska and Hawaii. Our large fleet of trucks can move vehicles of different weights safely and securely. We also have modern equipment that we use to haul vehicles in an appropriate manner. Our costs for car transportation are also very reasonable for those shipping both single and multiple units.
Talk to us!
If you are interested in shipping your vehicle, call us on (800) 452-2880 today!
You can find great insight into the local scene by visiting the Crossville official website at this link: https://www.crossvillealabama.com/
Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration
Crossville City Hall
Towing Services (Local)
Neill Towing and Tire
Mike’s Alignment and Tire Services
Southern Pride Repair and Towing