Crossett, Arkansas professional Car Shipping
Crossett is a city located in Ashley County and it was incorporated in 1903. As a relatively “newer” city since being incorporated after the year 1900, Crossett has seen a steady increase of people moving to the area, especially in the last decade. Just as in many areas of Arkansas and surrounding Midwestern states, the climate in Crossett is typically hot and humid in the summer and mild and warm to slightly cool in the winter.
The city has a great appeal to outdoor and nature lovers as there are several local attractions including a nature reserve, a wildlife refuge and several spacious campgrounds for both RV and tents. The city also has a golf course, Prairie Country Club Golf Course as well as many local rivers, lakes, and ponds where residents can swim, water ski and go fishing.
Read more about importing a vehicle to Arkansas AR.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Crossett to Memphis||$225||225 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to Crossett||$413||551 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Crossett to Nashville||$426||426 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oklahoma City to Crossett||$463||463 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Crossett to Washington, D.C.||$652||1087 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Crossett||$892||1487 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Crossett to San Diego||$1010||1684 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Crossett||$1173||1955 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
20 Car Shipping Tips
Finding a reliable auto transporter:
- Do a search online for auto transport companies
- Ask friends on social media if they can refer you to a company they trust
- Ask family if they can suggest a good company
- Check reviews on the company website as well as on auto transport sites and the Better Business Bureau website.
- Choose a company that offers quality service as well as a competitive rate
- Get the proof of insurance from the company so you can verify that it is valid
- Make sure the quote is all-inclusive so you will not be surprised by extra cost after you book service
- Make sure the company is registered with the USDOT by visiting the FMCSA website
Open or Enclosed Auto Transport
- You should know when you call for a quote whether you want to use open, or enclosed auto transport
- Open auto transport is suitable for all types of cars
- Open auto transport is the least expensive way to ship a car
- Open auto transport will leave the car exposed to the elements during shipment
- Enclosed auto transport does cost significantly more than open auto transport but it protects the car fully during shipment
- Some enclosed carriers are climate controlled
- You need to inquire upfront to see if the company offers both open and enclosed options so you will know whether to proceed with the quote and booking service
Tracking, time and peace of mind
- Ask your agent if the company offers GPS tracking or online tracking for customers
- Companies that offer tracking services will usually have modern trucks and updated technology available for drivers as well as customers
- Shipping times will vary due to many factors. These include inclement weather, traffic, breaks and even other customers arriving on time to drop off or pick up their vehicle
- Exchange numbers with the driver before the car leaves
- Sit back, relax and know that a professional auto transporter will take care of your car as it is being shipped
Crossett Auto Transport Directory
Byas Transport LLC
Byas Transport is a privately owned and operated trucking company that is located in Mississippi and they have been serving Crossett and other cities and towns in Arkansas for more than six years. Byas Transport LLC is registered with the US DOT and they have proper accreditation with the FMCSA. This company can be reached by phone for a competitive quote and to book fast auto transport services for all makes and models of motor vehicles.
1208 Allen Rd, Indianola, MS 38751
Crossett includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.