Safe And Reliable Cross County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
All your car shipping needs in Cross County, AR, are catered for by A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We are a bonafide member of the American Moving and Storage Association, serving all 50 states of the US including Arkansas. Our Cross County-based services are unbeaten, as we are a BBB A+ rated carrier firm offering car shipping services tailored for our Cross County clientele. Are looking for shipping cars to or from Cross County services? Well, look no more. We are all you’ll ever need.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cross County to Chicago||$411||548 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Cross County||$584||779 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cross County to Minneapolis||$633||844 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Cross County||$658||1098 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cross County to New York||$689||1149 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Cross County||$823||1372 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cross County to Tuscon||$824||1374 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Cross County||$1016||2033 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Cross County, AR
Our tailored car shipping services involve offering a hands-on car shipping service to all our clients in Cherry Valley, Hickory Ridge, Parkin, and Wynne. We also go as far as serving specific neighborhoods like Levesque, Twist, Wittsburg, and Vanndale.
We offer more than just that. Should you come from the adjacent counties of Poinsett, Crittenden, St. Francis, Woodruff or Jackson County, we can comfortably serve you through our tailored car shipping services.
Furthermore, through US Route 64, shipping cars to or from Cross County is facilitated from state to state including Arizona, New Mexico, Tennessee, and New York. US Route 49, on the other hand, provides a direct route for shipping cars between Cross County, Arkansas, and Mississippi.
Services we offer our Cross County clientele
- Door to door services: Our most sought out car shipping service tailored for Cross County is the door to door service. You don’t have to bring your car to us, we will come for it from wherever you are. Wait, there’s more. We perform the car hauler’s inspection in your presence, load the vehicle and deliver it for you to any address you want.
- Terminal services: For guests visiting the region, we can ship your vehicle to the most convenient and safest car depot in Cross County for you to pick up upon arrival.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are used for shipping single vehicles or a fleet of assorted vehicles to and from Cross County. We can ship sedans, SUVs, ATVs, vans, motorcycles, and even heavy machinery using open carriers.
- Enclosed carriers: For sports vehicles, high-end cars and classic cars, our enclosed/covered carriers offer privacy and extra security for the vehicles during transit.
- Salvaged and non-op car shipping: Accidents can happen at any time. Your vehicle may be left damaged but salvageable or damaged to a point that it’s rendered inoperable. While most car shippers shy away from shipping such vehicles due to insurance clause, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. does not. We are fully insured, bonded, and equipped to ship both salvaged and no-nop vehicles.
- Interstate car shipping: Our car shipping services in Cross County cross through the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Tennessee, and New York.
We are the number one recommended company for shipping cars to or from Cross County. Call us today on (Tel:8004522880) and let us serve you.
Zip Codes included in Cross County:
- Zip Code 72324 – Cherry Valley
- Zip Code 72347 – Hickory Ridge
- Zip Code 72373 – Parkin
- Zip Code 72387 – Vanndale
- Zip Code 72396 – Wynne
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.