Safe And Reliable Crittenden County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
“Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping Services” That’s the mantra we so strive to uphold in all our endeavors. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is a BBB A+ rated auto transport firm offering state car shipping services to all corners of America with a keen focus on all counties in each state. Through such services, we are able to provide reliable, affordable, and fast auto transport services. We are able to determine the shortest and most convenient route to use from the client’s location so as to incur the least mileage as well. Crittenden County in Arkansas is among the counties we focus on by shipping cars to or from Crittenden County and the rest of America.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Crittenden County to Memphis||$19||19 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Atlanta to Crittenden County||$401||401 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Crittenden County to Houston||$415||606 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Columbus to Crittenden County||$454||606 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Crittenden County to Washington, D.C.||$671||895 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Francisco to Crittenden County||$1039||2078 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Crittenden County to Los Angeles||$1067||1779 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Crittenden County||$1139||2278 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Crittenden County
We are well versed with the entire 636 square miles of Crittenden County. Should you be in Crawfordsville, Earle, Marion, Turrell, West Memphis, Anthonyville, Clarkedale, Edmondson, Gilmore, Horseshoe Lake, Jennette, Jericho or sunset, you are well within our reach.
We also go the extra mile of shipping cars to or from Crittenden County at the intrastate and interstate level. Our intrastate services involve shipping cars between Crittenden County and Mississippi County, Lee County, St. Francis County, Cross County, as well as Poinsett County of Arkansas. We also serve the adjacent counties bordering Arkansas through Crittenden. They include Tunica County of Mississippi, Tipton, Shelby and DeSoto Counties of Tennessee.
The reliable road network enables us to offer our Crittenden County clientele car shipping services from Arkansas to other states including Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota.
Services we offer our Crittenden County clientele:
- Salvaged car shipping: Transporting salvaged cars need work. We have the right equipment and attitude to handle all your salvage cargo. While most car haulers won’t insure your salvaged vehicle due to its fragile nature, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. fully insures it during the entire transportation. The entire process is complicated as each case is different. Get further insight on this service here.
- Inoperable car shipping: A non-op car is difficult to transport. The root cause of the vehicle being inoperable plays a major role in determining how difficult or easy shipping the car will be. Of course the costs are a bit higher, but our services are exceptionally great and reliable. Read more about this here.
- Multi-car shipping: Our clientele bracket includes individuals, college students, households, companies, auto dealers, and contracting companies. We are able to ship single vehicles and fleets of up to 30 vehicles in a single day, thanks to our dependable carriers and team of drivers.
These are just but a few of the services we offer. If interested in our services of shipping cars to or from Crittenden County, call us on our toll-free number (Tel:8004522880) and let us cater to your needs!
Zip Codes included in Crittenden County
- Zip Code 72301 – West Memphis
- Zip Code 72325 – Clarkedale
- Zip Code 72327 – Crawfordsville
- Zip Code 72331 – Earle
- Zip Code 72332 – Edmondson
- Zip Code 72339 – Gilmore
- Zip Code 72364 – Marion
- Zip Code 72376 – Proctor
- Zip Code 72384 – Turrell
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.