Safe And Reliable Covington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Covington County is a populous county of the state of Alabama. The state has border status, sharing borderlines with the state of Mississippi to the south. Thanks to this fact, the number of residents settling in the region grows by the years. This ballooning population provides a ready market for any industrious business. Auto shippers are not left behind. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. prides itself in offering second-to-none car shipping services to the state of Alabama. And that is why we are involved in shipping cars to or from Covington County, among many other counties.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Covington County||$250||250 miles||2-4 days|
|Covington County to Tampa||$439||439 miles||2-4 days|
|San Antonio to Covington County||$583||783 miles||3-5 days|
|Covington County to Cleveland||$668||890 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Covington County||$674||1123 miles||4-6 days|
|Covington County to Albuquerque||$791||1319 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Covington County, Alabama
20 years in the industry has gained us familiarity with the region. We know all the major and minor routes, down to the street level. Whether you come from Andalusia, Opp, Babbie, Carolina, Florala, Gantt, Health, Horn Hill, Libertyville, Lockhart, Onycha, Red Level, River falls or Stanford, you are well within our service specialization.
Thanks to the road network servicing Covington, shipping cars to or from Covington County is facilitated on both intrastate (within the same counties in Alabama) and interstate (between Covington County, Alabama, and other states). Clients in neighboring counties can enjoy affordable car shipping services. Whether you come from Buttler, Crenshaw, Coffee, Geneva, Escambia or Conecuh counties, we got you covered. The Mississippi counties bordering Covington, i.e. Walton County and Okaloosa County also get to enjoy our highly sought after car shipping services.
The reliable road network serving and crossing through Covington County allow for interstate car shipping services. U.S Highways 29, 84, and 331 wind their way through Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. Should you wish to have your vehicle shipped between Covington County and these states, then we got your back.
Our Covington clientele enjoys a diverse professional service mix which includes the following.
- Military & Armed Forces car shipping: Covington County has a strong military culture since the time of its founding in December 1821. In fact it gets its name from a military notable - Brigadier General Leonard Covington. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. proudly supports its troops by offering military POV auto transport and car shipping services in the county.
- Interstate car shipping: We are equipped to carry out long distant car hauling. We have well over 30 carriers which we utilize to offer interstate car shipping services from Covington County, Alabama. We know the best and most convenient routes to use, thus incurring the least mileage, and in return, incurring low costs for you.
- Door to door car shipping services: We understand the entire Covington County region up to street level. That being said, we can ship your vehicle for you straight to your driveway or workplace, hassle-free. Or e can deliver it to any exact location you state as the destination.
Whenever you find yourself in a situation requiring car shipping services, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is your to go to firm. We have gained recognition from the Alabama Department of Transportation, proving our reliability.
Zip Codes included in Covington County:
- Zip Code 70433 – Saint Tammany
- Zip Code 70434 – Saint Tammany
- Zip Code 70435 - Saint Tammany
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.