Safe And Reliable Covina Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In the San Gabriel Valley region, lies the city of Covina. It is a family-friendly city that is culturally diverse and a favorite setting of several TV and movie shows. Downtown Covina is mostly made of chic stalls, recreational parks, local diners, pubs, a community center and the largest movie multiplex in Los Angeles County, named ‘Covina AMC.’ Uptown Covina houses corporate office spaces, public schools, shopping malls, medical facilities and classy hotels. Covina gets its fair share of celebrity A and B-listers, who tour the city when filming motion pictures. Residents rely on their private cars when making their way around the city. When faced with the need for professional car shipping services, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We have the best rates in California when it comes to shipping cars to or from Covina.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Covina||$247||247 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Covina||$399||399 miles||2-4 days|
|Covina to Salt Lake City||$499||666 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Covina||$744||993 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Covina||$849||1416 miles||4-6 days|
|Louisville to Covina||$1032||2064 miles||6-8 days|
|Covina to Philadelphia||$1074||2687 miles||7-9 days|
|Covina to New York||$1106||2767 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Covina
No freeways pass through the city limits of Covina. A-1 Auto Transport is keen on such details, as roads are the major resource that we rely on when shipping cars to different communities. We are familiar with the road network serving every location. We know which routes can be used when trying to beat the heavy traffic that is the norm of Covina. We are also well-versed with the location of different potential terminal points across the city. With such information at hand, we guarantee timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Covina.
We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities and towns. These include Irwindale, Vincent, West Covina, Azusa, Glendora, Charter Oak, Pomona, San Dimas and the city of Baldwin Park.
Auto transport services we provide
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles occupy less space compared to cars. This makes them cheaper to ship. We offer three motorcycle shipping options:
- Open air shipping: This option involves loading the motorcycle onto the flatbed racks of an open carrier. The two wheels are transported as they are, making it the cheapest means to use.
- Containerized shipping: This shipping method involves loading up the motorcycle inside an intermodal container onboard an enclosed carrier. The container offers privacy from prying eyes as well as protection against external elements that may damage the car.
- Crated shipping: Here, the motorcycle is loaded inside a wooden crate. The crate comes with non-abrasive soft ties and industrial strength ties for securing the motorcycle in place. The crate offers the same advantages as an intermodal container, but at a more affordable fee.
- Freight shipping services: Companies and private clients that wish to have their goods transported professionally get to choose between three freight shipping options.
- Less-than-truckload (LTL): This option is for client’s whose load is small. We offer fair prices depending on the size of the load.
- Truckload: This option is best used when shipping fragile load, large-sized load and load that fills an entire freight truck. We reserve a whole truck for these.
- Intermodal freight: This option is for shipping load internationally. The load is transported inside an intermodal container, which makes transferring the load between different means easy. For instance; from a cargo ship to a long haul.
Types of automotive we ship
We transport different types of cars as broken down below:
- RVs: toy haulers, fifth wheels, converted buses, folding campervans, motor coaches, teardrop trailers, hybrid trailers, pop-up campers, travel trailers as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- SUVs: crossovers, hybrid, military, compact and luxury SUVs.
- Heavy equipment: truck loaders, excavators, bulldozers, cranes, hydraulic forklifts, tractors, harvesters and backhoes.
We also ship sedans, motorcycles, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and high-end cars.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have a spare set of car keys made for the driver.
- Wash the car thoroughly to facilitate an accurate car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks that may cause mechanic issues during transportation.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car.
- Remove all personal belongings including all aftermarket installations like DVD players and GPS navigation systems.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Read on the significance of each step here.
Why opt for our services?
Reach out to us on any of our contact lines for the best services when shipping cars to or from Covina, like only A-1 Auto Transport can offer.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.