Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Courtland, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Courtland Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A visit to the small town of Courtland gives you a glimpse of the 19th and 20th centuries, most of its buildings having been built then. This gives it an ancient-England appeal. Tourism is a huge deal in Courtland. Apart from the unique ancient buildings, the town lies along the Big Nance Creek, which treats guests to canoeing and swimming on the waters draining to the Tennessee River. Courtland is also known for the best wood-cabin resorts in Alabama, which offer the perfect off-the-grid vacation environment for couples and friends. Getting to the attraction sites and cabins is however best done when you have your own car. Of course, you can consider hiring a car from Courtland, but the expenses could sour your visit. A-1 Auto Transport instead makes it possible for you to have your car with you during your visit by shipping cars to or from Courtland.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Courtland||136$||136 miles||1-2 days|
|Detroit to Courtland||510$||680 miles||3-5 days|
|Courtland to Miami||680$||906 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Courtland||707$||942 miles||3-5 days|
|Courtland to Las Vegas||1047$||1745 miles||5-7 days|
|Courtland to San Jose||1109$||2218 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Courtland
Guests visiting a new place for the first time often have to rely on GPS navigation and maps just to get by in the city. A-1 Auto Transport is the best choice for shipping cars for guests and residents as we know the profile of Courtland like the back of our hands. This puts you at an advantage as you can get your car delivered to any location you are comfortable with or at least familiar with.
We also offer affordable Courtland car shipping services to clients from the neighboring towns including Hillsboro, Moulton City and Town Creek.
Auto transport services we offer
- Door to door services: Door to door is a service that aims at making the entire process of shipping cars to or from Courtland as convenient as possible. We work hand in hand with our client to plan on the specifics of shipping the car. All we require is the car’s location and the address of its destination. We take care of the rest. No matter the car’s location, we can fetch it and drop it off at any address you wish. The door to door service is convenient as a single driver is responsible for overseeing the entire shipping job from beginning to the end. It saves you from the confusion of transitioning from one driver or carrier firm to another. It also saves you from making unnecessary trips to fetch the car from a drop-off terminal, unless absolutely necessary.
- Terminal services: Terminal services; an alternative to door to door service, involves dropping the car off at a depot, storage facility or secure parking lot. We triangulate the closest terminal from your location or the destination and use it as parking until you can fetch the car. Terminal services work best for clients on the move, guests visiting Courtland and in situations where door to door service would be an inconvenience.
Types of cars we ship
We have 25 years of experience in shipping different car types including trucks, vans, sedans, SUVs, ATVs, electric cars, high-end vehicles, hybrid cars, RVs, motorhomes and heavy equipment like tractors and bulldozers.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Locate your spare car keys: The driver shipping your car requires a car key for purposes of loading and offloading. It’s always advised to find your spare car keys or have one made if you only have one copy.
- Wash the car thoroughly: Clean both the interior and exterior of your car. The car will probably be completely shut for a day or two depending on how long the transportation takes. You wouldn’t want to leave a piece of left over pizza in your car for that long. The exterior of the car also needs to be thoroughly cleaned for purposes of filling a detailed car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal items from the car: Take out anything that can be removed from the car, including external speakers, DVD players and GPS navigation systems. Such items could be stolen, especially in the case where the car is delivered through terminal arrangement.
- Drain the gas tank to about a quarter full: Contrary to popular opinion, shipping a car with a full gas tank isn’t advisable. The car weighs more with a full gas tank, making it more expensive to ship. A quarter gas tank is enough to cover the transportation and leave enough to make it to a gas station for refill.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a carrier firm. We offer better services than brokerage firms as explained in detail here.
Contact A-1 Auto Transport today for convenience and affordability when shipping cars to or from Courtland.