Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cottonwood, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cottonwood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Most people visiting Alabama from Florida by road or rail often pass through Houston County, where you’ll find the small popular town of Cottonwood. The town grew and developed from transport-related businesses like motels, stop-over restaurants and a couple of auto shops. Today, Cottonwood has grown to be a family friendly neighborhood with several state and county amenities including schools, medical facilities, public libraries and affordable housing. Residents and commercial clients from Cottonwood only trust A-1 Auto Transport when getting their cars shipped. We have a unique service delivery and a team of dedicated exerts ready to offer nothing but the best when shipping cars to or from Cottonwood.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Miami to Cottonwood||426$||568 miles||2-4 days|
|Cottonwood to St. Louis||533$||711 miles||3-5 days|
|Cottonwood to Austin||614$||819 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Cottonwood||656$||1093 miles||4-6 days|
|Cottonwood to Denver||925$||1541 miles||5-7 days|
|Cottonwood to San Diego||1062$||2123 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Cottonwood
Cottonwood, being a home to many and a business center for others, has a busy socio-economic profile. A-1 Auto Transport tailors the car shipping experience specifically to the profile of Cottonwood in order to ensure the best quality of service to our clientele. This involves studying the various social and economic activities practiced by most of the population. This information paints a vivid picture of which particular services are needed on a daily basis. We are then in a better position to anticipate the demand and comfortably tweak the car shipping experience to best work with the resources present in Cottonwood.
The unique service delivery allows us to serve every potential client when shipping cars to or from Cottonwood. We also serve clients from the neighboring towns including Dothan, Ashford, Avon, Cowarts, Columbia, Kinsey, Gordon, Madrid, Webb, Taylor and Rehobeth.
Auto transport services we offer
- Multi-car shipping: Many often assume that it would take twice as many resources to ship two cars than it would take when shipping a single one. This is however not true. We offer multi-car shipping services in which we can transport as many as 4 to 8 cars using a single carrier. Open carriers provide a resource sharing advantage that allows you to save costs. Of course, the weight and dimensions of the cars play a part in the practicality of such a job. Open carriers are best used when shipping several sedans, SUVs, motorcycles or an assortment of all three. Read more about this service here.
- Dealer to dealer shipping: Are you an auto dealer operating within Cottonwood or her environs? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport offers car shipping services exclusive to car dealers. Our services aim at keeping your business on track through discounted services when getting a new stock of cars or when delivering a car to a client.
- Military and Armed Forces shipping services: Are you a personnel from the Army, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Navy or Special Forces? A-1 Auto Transport is able to serve you too. We offer discounted car shipping services for privately owned vehicles for military and Armed Forces personnel. Have a look at our procedure and methods here.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has a vast service catalogue that is tailored to cater for different car profiles. We ship motorcycles, sedans, SUVs, RVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, inoperable vehicles, salvaged vehicles and heavy equipment such as tractors and buses.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Drain the gas tank to about a quarter-full: The price of any car shipping job is dependent on a number of factors, among them being the weight of the car. The more the fuel in a car, the heavier the car is and the higher the price charged. You only require enough fuel to cover the loading and off-loading and a reserve to get you to the next gas station for fill-up. A quarter gas tank will suffice.
- Clean the car: A car hauler’s inspection report documents any damage on the car, however minute it is. Such details like a scratch on the paintjob are more visible when the car is clean.
- Remove all personal items: Personal items like GPS Navigation systems, external speakers, clothing and other electronics attract burglars. It’s best if you remove them from the car to avoid loss.
- Perform a car maintenance: A car maintenance is performed in order to ensure there are no leaks present and that all fluids are at the proper level. It’s also important to note down the mileage before transportation.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering deluxe car shipping services uniquely tailored to our clientele in Cottonwood.
Give us a call!
A-1 Auto Transport operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can contact us at any time of the day or night for the best services when shipping cars to or from Cottonwood.