Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cottonwood, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cottonwood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many people who relocate to Alabama move for work or school and during a move, it’s often important to find an affordable home. In towns like Cottonwood are often a primary choice since the cost of living is low and housing is affordable. Cottonwood has developed over the years due to transport-related businesses like motels, stop-over restaurants and a couple of auto shops. The town used to be scarce for business and not well populated other than a few drifters here and there. Today however, Cottonwood has grown to be a family friendly community with several state and local amenities including schools, medical facilities, public libraries and affordable housing. Just a few moments down the road you can find caverns, museums, breweries and parks to enjoy throughout the week. There is always something for all ages to take part in from one day to the next.
Residents and commercial clients from Cottonwood can trust A-1 Auto Transport when getting their cars shipped. We have a unique service delivery and a team of dedicated exerts ready to offer nothing but the best when shipping cars to or from Cottonwood. Our skilled drivers and those we partner with know the roads in Alabama, and that includes Cottonwood. This means they know the best routes to take to ensure quick, safe vehicle delivery for our customers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Miami to Cottonwood||$426||568 miles||2-4 days|
|Cottonwood to St. Louis||$533||711 miles||3-5 days|
|Cottonwood to Austin||$614||819 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Cottonwood||$656||1093 miles||4-6 days|
|Cottonwood to Denver||$925||1541 miles||5-7 days|
|Cottonwood to San Diego||$1062||2123 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Cottonwood
Cottonwood, being a home to many and a business center for others, has a busy socio-economic profile. A-1 Auto Transport tailors the car shipping experience specifically to the profile of Cottonwood in order to ensure the best quality of service to our clientele. This involves studying the various social and economic activities practiced by most of the population. This information paints a vivid picture of which particular services are needed on a daily basis. We are then in a better position to anticipate the demand and comfortably tweak the car shipping experience to best work with the resources present in Cottonwood.
The unique service delivery allows us to serve every potential client when shipping cars to or from Cottonwood. We also serve clients from the neighboring towns including Dothan, Ashford, Avon, Cowarts, Columbia, Kinsey, Gordon, Madrid, Webb, Taylor and Rehobeth.
Auto transport services we offer
- Multi-car shipping: Many often assume that it would take twice as many resources to ship two cars than it would take when shipping one. This is however not true. We offer single and double level multi-car shipping services in which we can transport as many as 4 to 8 cars using a single carrier. Open carriers provide a resource sharing advantage that allows you to save costs. Of course, the weight and dimensions of the cars play a part in the practicality of such a job. Open carriers are best used when shipping several sedans, SUVs, motorcycles or an assortment of all three. Read more about this service here.
- Enclosed Auto Transport: Need a carrier that can safely relocate a classic, luxury or other expensive or rare car? Enclosed transport carriers are sealed on all sides to provide a protective interior, free from the elements of highway travel as well as curious onlookers at fuel stops. This will be more expensive than open carrier transport, but when you need to have delivery with special handling and no chance of contact with damaging environs, this is the way to go.
- Dealer to dealer shipping: Are you an auto dealer operating within Cottonwood or her environs? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport offers car shipping services exclusive to car dealers. Our services aim at keeping your business on track through discounted services when getting a new stock of cars or when delivering a car to a client.
- Military and Armed Forces shipping services: Are you personnel from the Army, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Navy or Special Forces? A-1 Auto Transport can serve you too. We offer discounted car shipping services for privately owned vehicles for military and Armed Forces personnel. Have a look at our procedure and methods here.
- Trains: Shipping by train is an option and one that is often less expensive than interstate transport. Open as well as enclosed services are available, and we are ready to book your train service today.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has a vast service catalogue that is tailored to cater for different car profiles. We ship motorcycles, sedans, SUVs, RVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, inoperable vehicles, salvaged vehicles and heavy equipment such as tractors and buses.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Drain the gas tank to about a quarter-full: The price of any car shipping job is dependent on a number of factors, among them being the weight of the car. The more the fuel in a car, the heavier the car is and the higher the price charged. You only require enough fuel to cover the loading and off-loading and a reserve to get you to the next gas station for fill-up. A quarter gas tank will suffice.
- Clean the car: A car hauler’s inspection report documents any damage on the car, however minute it is. Such details like a scratch on the paintjob are more visible when the car is clean.
- Remove all personal items: Personal items like GPS Navigation systems, external speakers, clothing and other electronics attract burglars. It’s best if you remove them from the car to avoid loss.
- Perform a car maintenance: A car maintenance is performed in order to ensure there are no leaks present and that all fluids are at the proper level. It’s also important to note down the mileage before transportation.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering deluxe car shipping services uniquely tailored to our clientele in Cottonwood.
Give us a call!
A-1 Auto Transport operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can contact us at any time of the day or night for the best services when shipping cars to or from Cottonwood.
Be sure to visit the local Cottonwood website for city links, news and events and contacts that you will need during relocation. The website can be found at this link: http://www.cottonwoodalabama.com/