Safe And Reliable Coronado Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Coronado is situated in San Diego County, California. It technically isn't an island since it is connected to the mainland by a tombolo called the Silver Strand. It is home to the Naval Amphibious Base of Coronado which is a major navy command. It is also home to the famous Hotel del Coronado which has hosted prominent guests among which are nine American presidents and other prominent figures in the society. Being close to the beach means that there are plenty of activities that one can take part in. They include swimming, surfing the waves, windsurfing, riding jet skis etc. Other activities in the city include golfing, playing tennis, riding rollerblades, biking, taking walks and many others.
If you would like to relocate or visit the area, you are better off doing it with your own car. It will allow you to cover more ground without wasting much time. As one of the leading auto shippers in the country, A-1 Auto Transport, has been shipping cars to or from Coronado and the rest of America for over two decades. We will ensure your vehicle arrives in the city just in time for you to begin your vacation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Phoenix to Coronado||$359||359 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to Coronado||$381||509 miles||2-4 days|
|Coronado to Albuquerque||$580||774 miles||3-5 days|
|Portland to Coronado||$652||1087 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Coronado||$817||1362 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Coronado||$1062||2655 miles||7-9 days|
|Coronado to New York||$1105||2764 miles||7-9 days|
|Detroit to Coronado||$1173||2347 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Coronado
Thanks to our vast resources, there's no place we cannot ship to within the 7.9 square miles that make up the city. Because of the city's proximity to water, shipping cars to or from Coronado is easier by sea if you are shipping internationally. Some of the neighboring towns and communities we also serve include San Diego, National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, Bonita, Lemon Grove, La Mesa, La Presa, Spring Valley, Tijuana in Mexico, El Cajon, Rancho San Diego, Santee, Bostonia, and Lakeside.
Services we provide
At A-1 Auto Transport, you do not have to settle for what is available; you have the liberty to customize your own shipping experience according to your preferences. Some of our services include:
- Military personally owned vehicles shipping. Members of the armed forces are always relocating to different bases depending on where duty calls. It is our duty to help them and their dependants safely relocate to their new homes as conveniently as possible. We offer discounts to all military personnel whether actively serving or retired.
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. In this service, you don't have to grapple with the stresses of having to drop off and pick-up your vehicle from location and destination; we bring the service straight to your doorstep. A driver will be sent to collect your vehicle from your doorstep and deliver the car to whichever location you want.
- Enclosed/ covered transport. Shipping under this service ensures that your vehicle gets all the protection needed. Since it's placed in an enclosing or a container, it is protected from extreme weather, debris damage, access from unauthorized people, and theft.
Types of vehicles we ship
Having equipment that can adapt to the different types of vehicles available allows us to ship a wide range of sizes and shapes. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Dinghies, jet skis, houseboats, hovercraft, fishing boats, yachts etc
- Electric and alternative fuel powered vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Sports cars
- Bulldozers, excavators, dump trucks, tow trucks, garbage trucks
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
Shipping a car is normally a team coordinated effort. This includes efforts from the owner of the vehicle. It is your duty to ensure that your car is running smoothly and if it is not, that information is supposed to be relayed to the auto shipper in advance. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the car is checked out and serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Making sure that the vehicle does not have any personal items in it.
- Removing toll tags and parking passes.
- Making sure that your vehicle only has about a quarter gas tank left.
- Cleaning it and recording any damages and even scratches and dents.
- Making extra copies of your car keys.
- Disabling your alarm system.
Ship with us
Our services are one of the best in the country. We provide full value replacement and satellite tracking on all orders. This allows you to rest easy since you will always know the location of your vehicle and you know you will be compensated should anything happen to it.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.