Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Corcoran, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Corcoran Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A city located in Kings County California, Corcoran is most famous for being home to the California State Prison which has had some notable inmates who include Juan Corona and Charles Manson. The city mainly relies on agriculture although the State Prison provides a majority of the employment opportunities. If you are a farmer looking to bring in some farming equipment, or just a regular bloke who wants to get a vehicle you bought off of the internet delivered to your home, contact A-1 Auto Transport and they will have it delivered within the shortest time possible. We have been shipping cars to or from Corcoran and America as a whole for over 25 years. Our services have been tuned to become efficient, time and money saving. You can rely on us to take good care of your vehicle until it makes it to its destination.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Corcoran||$231||231 miles||2-4 days|
|San Diego to Corcoran||$293||293 miles||2-4 days|
|Corcoran to Tucson||$493||658 miles||3-5 days|
|Omaha to Corcoran||$980||1634 miles||5-7 days|
|Indianapolis to Corcoran||$1073||2147 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Corcoran||$1099||2748 miles||7-9 days|
|Corcoran to Memphis||$1123||1872 miles||5-7 days|
|Corcoran to New York||$1148||2871 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Corcoran
The railroad that passes through the city makes shipping cars to or from Corcoran even more affordable. We are able to ship to any location within the city. Some of the adjacent cities we also ship to include Tulare, Hanford, Lemoore, Visalia, Farmersville, Exeter, Lindsay, Delano, Kingsburg, Porterville, Dinuba, Avenal, Selma, Reedley, and Parlier
We provide an extensive catalog of services to our customers. There is no shipping order that we cannot fulfill. Some of the most common services that we have provided over the years include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. This is the most convenient service we provide. The customer doesn’t have to leave his or her house. You can schedule a pick-up on your phone and a driver will be sent to collect your vehicle straight from your doorstep. The main advantages of this service are that only one person will handle your vehicle from the beginning of the journey to the end. You can get a glimpse of how your vehicle will be handled as you interact with the person handling the shipment.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. If you are on a tight budget, then this is the right service for you. It is the most affordable service in our books because we only handle your vehicle from one terminal to the next. You deliver the vehicle to the shipping terminal and pick it up from the destination terminal.
- Warehousing and storage facilities. Sometimes the shipments may arrive at the destination terminal earlier than expected or the owner may not be available to pick the items up at the agreed time. We are able to house your shipment for a specified amount of time and you can pick it up when you’re ready.
- Open-air shipping. A combination of open-air and terminal to terminal shipping is the cheapest mode we have. Your vehicle is placed on the back of an open-sided carrier or a flatbed and shipped to its destination.
Types of vehicles that we ship
We have gained a wealth of experience on how to handle the different types of vehicles in the 25 years of our existence. Some of the vehicles that we often ship include:
- Sports utility vehicles
- Boats such as houseboats, dinghies, fishing boats, speed boats and other watercraft
- Electric cars
- Salvaged cars
- Sports cars
- Antiques and classic cars
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
If you do not adequately prepare your car, it might break down midway through the shipping process and cause major delays not only to your car but to numerous others. Here are the few things that you need to do:
- Get your vehicle serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Ensure that your vehicle does not have any of your personal items in it when it is being shipped. This will be in violation of the law and you might get fined.
- Remove any aftermarket installations such as speakers, stereo systems, bike racks etc. to prevent them from being damaged or stolen.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Take clear pictures of any dents, scratches and any other damages to act as evidence should the need arise.
Ship with us
Shipping with one of the biggest auto shipping companies in the world means that our infrastructure is at your disposal. Through our experience, we are able to anticipate and avoid any problem that may be experienced during the shipping process.
Anyone interested in shipping cars to or from Corcoran can get in touch with us on 1-800-452-2880 for any queries or bookings.