Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Coos County, New Hampshire
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Coos County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With its wildly rugged and mountainous terrain, New Hampshire comes alive during winter. It offers skiing and other snow-related activities such as snowmobiling and snowboarding. People flock in droves to this small State. Moving from one skiing resort to the next can be a hassle if you don’t have your car. We at A-1 Auto Transport offer auto shipping services. We guarantee safety when shipping cars to or from Coos County. We are one of the largest U.S based auto haulers with over 25 years experience in the business.
Areas we cover to or from Coos County
When shipping cars to or from Coos County, the main state highways we use are New Hampshire Route 16, which runs mostly parallel to the Maine state line, and New Hampshire Route 26, which traverses the Great Northern Woods from Vermont Route 102 southeast to Maine Route 26 towards Portland. The two major US Highways are US Route 2, which cut the county in half from Lancaster to the Oxford County line, and US Route 3, which runs from Carroll in the south to the Canada–US border at Pittsburg/Chartierville, where it continues as Quebec Route 257.
We also ship cars to or from its adjacent counties, namely; Oxford County-Maine in the east, Carroll County to the southeast, Grafton County to the southwest, Essex County-Vermont to the west, Coaticook Regional County Municipality-Quebec, Canada in the north, Le Haut-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, Quebec, Canada in the north and Le Granit Regional County Municipality, Quebec, Canada also in the north.
Anyone shipping cars to or from Coos County can now enjoy our affordable services. We offer a wide range of world-class services that are designed according to the clients’ specifications. Some of them include:
- Snowmobile Shipping: We incorporate high-tech equipment in the loading, clamping and unloading process to ensure that the snowmobiles are safe, secure and undamaged. We also offer the best rates when it comes to shipping snowmobile to Coos County, throughout the United States and internationally.
- Door to door, pick-up/drop-off: For our customers who are busy and can’t find the time to drop off or pick-up their vehicles from the terminals or ports, we offer door to door pick-up and drop-off services. You are granted satellite tracking to always track the position of your vehicle as it makes its way towards its intended destination.
- Enclosed/ Covered: A-1 Auto Transport offers enclosed shipping services where a vehicle is placed in a crate or container. This offers protection against dents, scratches caused by debris or paint fading, dust and corrosion caused by the elements. Most customers opt for this service when they are shipping luxury cars, vehicles that are not of conventional sizes like golf carts and jet skis, or classic and vintage cars.
Why ship with A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a fully insured, bonded and certified to ship cars worldwide. We offer the best rates and services offering a wide range of services to choose from. We always give honest rates and also deliver the cars on time. Give us a call on 1-800-452-2880 to get a quote.
Zip codes included in Coos County
- 03570 Berlin
- 03575 Bretton Woods
- 03576 Colebrook
- 03579 Errol
- 03581 Gorham
- 03582 Groveton
- 03583 Jefferson
- 03584 Lancaster
- 03588 Milan
- 03589 Mount Washington
- 03590 North Stratford
- 03592 Pittsburg
- 03593 Randolph
- 03595 Twin Mountain
- 03597 West Stewartstown
- 03598 Whitefield