Container Shipping to Germany
The act of shipping a car from the US to Germany is one that should be taken with great precaution. It’s best to let the professionals handle the job. As the owner of the vehicle, you will be responsible for other aspects of the shipping process such as collecting the required documents, preparing the car, and your compliance with foreign import policies. Luckily, with your purchase of international shipping services, you get the close guidance of your transport company throughout the entire process.
Once you have come to the decision to buy car shipping services, you’ll need to consider the shipping methods and options open to you. There are two main forms of overseas transport, open air and enclosed methods. Both are cost effective, safe ways to deliver your car to Germany. The container shipping method is an enclosed service that ensures the safety of the vehicle and keeps it safe from outside elements that might harm its condition.
The Ins and Outs of Container Shipping
Container shipping methods offer the most protection and security for any car shipping over the water. The containers protect the car from weather conditions and other obstacles that might cause harm while it’s transported overseas. The container is not only secure but it leaves room for other belongings to ship with the car. Even the vehicle can be filled with packaged household goods. Of course, anything you would like to ship must regard the restrictions of Germany’s import policy.
There are various container sizes to choose from. Select the size that will fit your car and any other possessions you’d like to ship. Even the smallest size of shipping container may be more space than you find necessary. If you are moving with other people, see if they would be willing to split the cost of the container to share any remaining space. This could cut the costs of your shipping services immensely.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory