Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Commerce , California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Commerce Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Commerce is located to the southeast of Los Angeles County, California. You can shop at the Citadel a realistic remake of an Assyrian palace with stone carved Babylonian princes in the walls. The outlets have most of the top designer retailers selling their items. You can try your luck at a game of poker, blackjack and any other gambling game apart from slot machines at The Casino. The city has four parks that are opened all year where you can play and spend quality time with your kids. If golfing is your thing, you can tee off at any of the two golf courses located just 5 miles of Commerce.
If you would like to relocate, visit or are interested in shipping cars to or from Commerce, then get in touch with us and we will do it for you. We are A-1 Auto Transport, one of the most technologically advanced shipping companies in America. We have been shipping cars to or from Commerce for over two decades. You can count on us to get any shipping job done safely and efficiently without straining your pockets.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Diego to Commerce||$114||114 miles||1-2 days|
|San Francisco to Commerce||$388||388 miles||2-4 days|
|Commerce to Tucson||$483||483 miles||2-4 days|
|Omaha to Commerce||$931||1553 miles||5-7 days|
|Indianapolis to Commerce||$1033||2066 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Commerce||$1066||2667 miles||7-9 days|
|Commerce to Memphis||$1074||1791 miles||5-7 days|
|Commerce to New York||$1116||2790 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Commerce
With a shipping network as wide as ours, there’s no place we can’t ship to within the city’s 6.6 square mile area. The city has one of the most elaborate rail and highway systems in the state. This has made shipping cars to or from Commerce relatively easier and faster. Apart from Commerce, we also ship to or from the neighboring towns, suburbs, and cities of Maywood, East Los Angeles, Bell, Bell Gardens, Cudahy, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Huntington Park, South Gate, Walnut, Downey, Monterey, Santa Fe Springs, Lynwood, and Los Angeles.
We take great pride in being able to provide our customers with numerous shipping options. It gives them the freedom to choose which service they think better suits their requirements or budget. Some of our services are:
- International / RoRo. When you need to ship your vehicle overseas, A-1 Auto Transport should be the first company you call. Although the process of shipping internationally is quite long and tedious, we take care of most of the logistics for you so that all you have to do is patiently wait for your shipment to make it to its destination. The term ‘roll on/ roll off’ is used in sea and air transportation to depict the action of driving the car into and off of the vessels.
- Covered transport. In this service, your vehicle will be shipped in an enclosed container that will provide the additional protection needed. The container walls may be made of metal or soft material such as vinyl depending on the level of protection desired. Your car is protected from extreme weather, excess sunlight, damage by stones and other debris, and theft.
- Shipping for the military and armed forces. We have provided shipping services for members of the military for the past 20 years. We are capable of shipping vehicles from any base around the world. Military personnel are eligible for discounts and price-cuts for their immense sacrifice.
Vehicles that we ship
Some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years include:
- RVs and motorhomes. They come in different shapes and sizes which can be a stumbling block for most auto shippers but not A-1 Auto Transport. We have the necessary equipment and manpower to pull off any move.
- Boats, jet skis, and other watercraft
- All-terrain vehicles such as quad bikes and buggies
- Trucks which include semis, delivery trucks, garbage trucks, service utility trucks etc
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Clear out your car’s interior to ensure that it does not have your personal items. Also, remove any custom modification or installations such as DVD players, GPS navigation systems etc. to prevent them from being damaged or being stolen.
- Do not leave a full tank of gas in your car. About a quarter-tank will suffice for the move.
- Ensure you take pictures of any dents, scratches or any cosmetic damage to serve as evidence should the need arise.
- Remove any parking passes that you have.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm.
Why ship with us?
No other company takes great care of their customers’ items like we do. We are probably the only company that cares about your shipment as much as you do and our services are fast and very affordable.
Feel free to call us on 1-800-452-2880 if you need any information on shipping cars to or from Commerce.