Safe And Reliable Comanche County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Comanche County is located on the Edwards Plateau in central Texas. The county was named after the Comanche Indian tribe who were among the first settlers. A-1Auto Transport has been Texas’ auto shipping partner for the past 20 years. We provide professional auto shipping advice and transport. Shipping cars to or from Comanche County is now fast and affordable. We have set up offices, terminals and storage facilities all over the United States in a bid to bring the auto shipping services closer to the people.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Comanche County to Memphis||$447||596 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Comanche County to Chicago||$666||1110 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Comanche County to Phoenix||$732||976 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Comanche County||$762||1270 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Comanche County||$798||1330 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Comanche County||$874||1458 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Comanche County to New York||$1015||1692 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Comanche County to Boston||$1147||1912 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Comanche County
Most auto shippers deliver vehicles to a terminal or a storage facility in a big city or town and it's up to the owner to come pick-it up. Although this method is a bit cheaper, it is not practical for many cars. If a non-operable vehicle was left to the owner to pick up, he would have to hire forklifts and other towing vehicles to move it. Through our door to door pick-up and drop off service, we make sure the vehicle gets to the owner's doorstep.
The roads we use when shipping cars to or from Comanche County include; U.S. Highway 67/377, State Highway 16, and 36. Our services also extend to Comanche County's neighbors which include Erath County to the northeast, Hamilton County to the southeast, Mills County to the south, Brown County to the southwest, and Eastland County to the northwest.
Services we provide
We are always adding our services to achieve our goal of being a one-stop auto shipping shop, such as:
- International moving: You may land your dream job in a foreign country that may force you to uproot your life and start over. A-1 Auto Transport will help you move your belongings to whichever destination you are moving to.
- Heavy equipment: Shipping heavy equipment is quite different from moving standard cars. They require special attention and special equipment to load and unload the sometimes oversized loads. Here are some of the types of equipment we’ve helped ship recently, both in the United States and internationally:
- Tractors, combines & farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- Industrial equipment
- Dump trucks
- Hydraulic equipment
- Track loaders & graders
- Pile drivers
- Large trucks & heavy vehicles
- Trenchers & scrapers
- Engineering & agricultural equipment
- State to state moving: Moving may seem like an easy task when in the real sense it's not. It's more than tossing a few items in a box and loading it on the back of a truck. Items need to be sorted in order to properly identify their locations when unpacking. We help our clients with the whole process, from determining which items to keep and those to discard.
Ship with us
Zip codes included in Comanche County
- 76442 Comanche
- 76444 De Leon
- 76452 Energy
- 76455 Gustine
- 76468 Proctor
- 76474 Sidney
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.