Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Columbia, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Columbia Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Columbia Town has served as an inland port for Houston County for more than 100 years. It is one of the oldest towns in Alabama. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Columbia, choosing the right company to ship your car is very crucial. When you are looking for an auto shipper, settle for one with the most experience using the route you want your vehicle transported through. Do not settle on a shipper solely based on the price they offer you. Some carriers offer very cheap rates only to spring hidden fees on you later on in the process. Look for a company that has the right balance between the services they offer, enough equipment, and the right rates. If you are new to this and you do not know the approximate price that you should be charged, get two or three quotes from reputable companies and work your way from there. A-1 Auto Transport checks all these boxes. We have been shipping vehicles to various parts of the world for over 25 years, our service delivery is unrivaled in the area and our equipment is top of the range. We offer clients affordable yet quality and fast services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dallas to Columbia||565$||753 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Columbia||772$||1286 miles||4-6 days|
|Columbia to Tucson||1042$||1737 miles||5-7 days|
|Columbia to Salt Lake City||1015$||2030 miles||6-8 days|
|San Diego to Columbia||1072$||2143 miles||6-8 days|
|Columbia to Los Angeles||1111$||2221 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Columbia
Columbia is just one of the locations we ship cars to in Alabama. We have been through the four square miles that cover this town numerous times, delivering hundreds of vehicles in the process. The major roads our carriers travel through when shipping cars to or from Columbia include Alabama State Highways 52 and 95. We also ship to other cities and towns adjacent to Columbia such as Dothan, Ozark, Eufaula, Bainbridge, Enterprise, Dawson, Albany, Cairo, Troy, Thomasville, Americus, Tallahassee, Moultrie, Lynn Haven, and Columbus.
We offer a number of services to our clients. They are well-thought out and executed to ensure that the customer is satisfied and his needs met. Here are a few of them:
- Importing vehicles into the United States: If you need to import your vehicle from abroad, there are various regulations and procedures that one has to adhere to. A-1 Auto Transport will guide you through these steps making sure you have the right paperwork and mindset.
- Door to door auto shipping: A-1 Auto Transport is able to pick-up your vehicle from your doorstep and drop it off to any location in the world. This service is convenient for those shipping salvaged, non-operational, exotic, and high-end vehicles.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: In this mode of shipping, the customer has to deliver the vehicle to a designated terminal where the auto shipping company will pick it up and deliver it to another terminal close to the final destination. The client then picks the vehicle from the destination terminal. Although it is cheaper than the door to door service, it is less convenient especially for people shipping non-operational vehicles.
Types of cars we transport
We ship many types of cars throughout the globe. Some of them include:
- Race cars
- Farm trucks
- Classic vehicles
- Collector vehicles
- Golf carts
Preparing your vehicle to be shipped
Preparation is one of the most important steps in shipping. When done right, one is able to predict the outcome of the whole process. Here are a few things that you will need to do:
- Wash and clear out your car both inside and out. Removing personal items from your car is crucial because it is prohibited by regulations set by the authorities.
- Since your vehicle will only be operational during the loading and unloading process, make sure that it only has about a quarter tank of gas.
- Remove any aftermarket installations and anything that isn’t permanently attached to avoid damage or theft.
- Take photos of any damages to your car including dents and scratches. They might come in handy in the event of a misunderstanding.
- Service your vehicle and ensure there are no leaks.
- Switch off your alarm system.
Why ship with us?
We offer the best and most reliable auto transport. At A-1 Auto Transport, our word is our bond. We always try our best to meet timelines. We offer online price quotes in order to save the customer from having to visit our offices and queue in long lines just to get served. Ship with us today and experience the difference.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Columbia, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get a quote, schedule a pick-up or have your questions answered.