Coal Hill, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Coal Hill, located in Johnson County, Arkansas, was named due to the massive amount of coal mining that was once prevalent in the local area. Today, coal mining is no longer an employment opportunity but there are many jobs available in farming and forestry and transportation, manufacturing and construction.
Local residents also work in industries like retail, medical, education, administration and others. Coal Hill is a small city with a small town feeling to it and is very family oriented. There are several public parks and recreation areas where people can swim, go fishing or hunting or play a variety of sports including football, baseball and softball and others.
Learn more about transporting cars to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Coal Hill to Oklahoma City||$232||232 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Salem to Coal Hill||$277||277 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Coal Hill to Kansas City||$316||316 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Atlanta to Coal Hill||$465||621mil||3 - 5 days|
|Coal Hill to Denver||$645||860 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Coal Hill||$669||1115 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Coal Hill to Los Angeles||$935||1559 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Coal Hill||$1111||1852 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
7 Car Shipping Tips to Remember
- You should always check to make sure the company you want to hire is registered with the Department of Transportation (DOT). You can check this information as well as other information about the company on this website.
- If you have a transport contract you need to read every word of it in detail. Never skip over anything because contracts are sometimes very lengthy and contain great detail about things you need to know.
- Do a search online to see what you can find out about the company you want to hire. Checking reviews online to see what customers say about the company is always a great idea.
- Websites such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) are recommended places to check as you can find a great amount of information including company ratings and customer compliments as well as potential complaints. If a company has a complaint, and even the best businesses will have complaints, checking with the BBB is a great way to see how a company responds and handles complaints.
- Most companies will have an agent contact you quickly after you submit for the quote, but on the off chance that an agent does not call personally, be sure to call one. If you cannot get an agent on the phone or one answers but does not have the proper information or lacks in professionalism, it is most likely best to find a different company.
- Most companies will need a deposit up front but watch out for anyone that asks for a wire transfer or asks you to send them your original car title or another legal document.
- Verify that the company has valid cargo insurance as required by law. You should verify that the coverage amount is enough to cover your car and if it is not, ask about getting an insurance upgrade. Most companies will upgrade for a small fee.
- Speak to a company agent to get information on what they expect you do to prepare the car for shipment. Generally, you will need to make sure all personal items have been cleared out and that the car is clean inside and out. Gasoline should not be fuller than around a quarter tank and the car should be in decent operational condition.
Coal Hill Auto Transport Index
Herbert Gilliam Transportation
Herbert Gilliam Transportation is a small company that provides reliable auto transport services to and from Coal Hill and surroundings cities and towns in the state. This company is small and privately owned and operated but they are licensed, bonded and insured through the DOT and transport a great deal of cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles as well as general freight for customers statewide.
2643 Burdette Road, Grandview, Tennessee 37337
Drummond Trucking is located in Ozark and has been in business for several years. They transport all makes and models of automobiles and trucks as well as oversized vehicles and heavy machinery. They are available by phone for a quote and to book service that is reliable and secure.
2018 Jeffers Drive, Ozark, Arkansas 72949
Coal Hill includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.