Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clio, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Clio Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When it comes to small town life in Alabama, the city of Clio, located in Barbour County and situated just 59 miles outside of Montgomery, is an ideal place to feel right at home whether you’re bene in town your whole life, or are a transplant who recently moved to the city for employment opportunities or affordable housing. The cost of living in Clio is more than two times lower than the larger, metro cities in Alabama and with a low rate of crime including no violent crimes reported in more than a decade, a family friendly local community and ample large cities within 100 miles to spend time shopping, dining out and finding entertainment and attractions, Clio can be a great place to live.
One thing about this area that those planning a relocation should consider is that a car is a necessity for travel as there is no public transit within the local boundaries. A-1 Auto Transport has served the Clio are of Alabama for more than 25 years and while the city is small, the roadways with the quickest routes through town are not always easy to navigate and thankfully, our drivers and those we partner with for auto transport know the local are well and will have your vehicle delivered safely in a quick amount of time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Jacksonville to Clio||$303||303 miles||2-4 days|
|Orlando to Clio||$396||396 miles||2-4 days|
|Clio to Milwaukee||$692||923 miles||3-5 days|
|Clio to New York||$629||1049 miles||4-6 days|
|Clio to Tucson||$994||1657 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Clio||$1032||2063 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our service coverage in Clio, Alabama
Using the SR 10, we cover the eastern and western parts of the city while we use the SR 51 to transport cars to areas in the northern and southern side of the city. Our transport service covers all the counties in Alabama. We have A-1 Auto transport agents in major towns and cities across the country.
Transport services offered in Clio
There are several ways that a person can have a car delivered to Clio, Alabama. These include open as well as enclosed modes of transport.
Enclosed Auto Transport
The enclosed shipping option gives great care to high-end vehicles like classic cars, luxury cars, and high-performance race cars. With our enclosed trailers, the cars get extra protection from damage by inclement weather and parts theft, which is extremely rare. Our trailers can easily load and unload cars with low ground clearance.
Enclosed auto transport is an expensive way to ship a vehicle but with the secure interior of the trailer, cars are much safer when shipped sealed inside an enclose trailer. An added benefit of enclosed transport services is that vehicle owners can also get a guaranteed delivery date since fewer vehicles must be picked up and delivered on the route.
We have multi-car open trailers that can ship between 8-12 cars in one trip. Shipping many cars at once improves our efficiency and helps us to lower your rates by spreading the shipping costs across different shippers using the truck.
Open Auto Transport
The open-air option is one of the most popular transport solutions and offers the lowest rates for shipping cars to or from Clio. Open auto transport carriers can be found in single level as well as double level and can hold anywhere from one to nine or more cars at one time. Shipping to Clio on an open carrier is going to be the least expensive option for interstate auto transport.
- Train- The train is always an option for car shipping, especially if the vehicle owner lives in the vicinity of a freight train station or can take time to schedule interstate transport to a station or from a station to Clio when the shipment arrives. Trains are economical and used daily for automobile shipments nationwide.
- Plane- Shipping a car by plane can be a great way for fast delivery but due to the high cost of service, is usually reserved for extremely valuable vehicles.
Terminal or Door to Door
A-1 Auto transport offers different options to collect or deliver your vehicle.
You can drop-off or pick-up the car from selected transportation terminals across the state. We will help you to find the most convenient terminal point from our wide network of operators in Alabama.
Picking the vehicle from a transportation terminal is cheap but highly inconvenient when it interrupts your busy schedule.
Door to Door
When you need more freedom with your time, you can pay for door-to-door delivery. Our representative will collect the vehicle and deliver it to your residence. *
*For areas where the large carrier cannot access residential roadways due to road size or city ordinance, the carrier driver will arrange to meet at a nearby location that will be convenient for the customer.
Cars that we ship
As a full-service transport company, our shipping service covers all kinds of automobiles that you want to transport, whether it’s a yacht, boat, SUV, RV, motorcycle, truck, golf cart, snowmobile, exotic car or any other vehicle. We have special lifting equipment for non-op cars and inoperable automobiles.
Preparing your car for shipping
- Research widely on the transport companies before deciding to go with their services. Check if they have MC and USDOT licenses from the FMCSA(auto transport brokers will only have an MC number). Check the insurance cover and look for customer reviews and testimonials as well. Choose a company that proves some experience in shipping cars to or from Clio.
- Make sure that the car is in great shape by filling-up all the fluids, checking the battery, and inflating the tires. Let the transporter know whether you are shipping an operable or inoperable vehicle. It is cheaper to transport a running car. Also, for inoperable vehicles, a special carrier with a lift must be scheduled in advance.
- We load and unload your car by driving it on and off the transport carrier. You can keep just a little amount of gas in the tank for this process. About a quarter-full tank is enough. The rest may only create potential hazards as a result of spilling.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest transport companies in the U.S. We provide safe and reliable shipping services for professionals, college students, moving families, new car buyers, auto dealerships, car rental services, moving companies, members of the military, and many others. You find some of their reactions on the A-1 Auto Transport website. We have more than two decades offering first-rate domestic and international shipping services. You will get the best guarantees on pricing and your vehicle’s safety. We place a high value on efficiency and great customer service.
Get free quotes today
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Clio Driver’s License: