Safe And Reliable Clifton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Arizona, Clifton is a town and county seat of Greenlee County. It began as a copper mining town and is the birthplace of the famous Apache chief called Geronimo. The town is situated in the canyons and has a semi-arid climate. It boasts of amenities such as a fully serviced, dedicated RV park, Coronado trail, birding spots, and a visitors center. If you wish to visit and explore the area, it is best if you come with your own vehicle. It is convenient since the sites to visit are wide apart and public transportation is not very efficient. If you would like your vehicle shipped to the area instead of making the long and treacherous drive, partner with A-1 Auto Transport. We have been shipping cars to or from Clifton and other areas all over the United States and even overseas for over 25 years. We have made the process easy to access by providing online platforms where people can get quotes and schedule for services from the comfort of their homes.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Colorado Springs to Clifton||$508||678 miles||3-5 days|
|Clifton to Salt Lake City||$551||735 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Clifton||$720||960 miles||3-5 days|
|Sacramento to Clifton||$721||962 miles||3-5 days|
|Clifton to New Orleans||$790||1318 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Clifton||$1011||2528 miles||7-9 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Clifton||$1097||2194 miles||6-8 days|
|Clifton to New York||$1143||2286 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Clifton
Our team of qualified staff always gets the job done, no matter how difficult the task is. The town has an efficient transportation which includes roads, an airport, and a railway system. The main road we use when shipping cars to or from Clifton is U.S Route 191. We also ship to other cities, towns and suburbs adjacent to Clifton which include Safford, Show Low, Oro Valley, Catalina Foothills, Tucson, Casas Adobes, Flowing Wells, Drexel Heights, Sierra Vista, Douglas, Marana, and Florence in Arizona, Silver City, Deming, and Truth or Consequences in New Mexico.
They include, but are not limited to:
- Door to door shipping
- Port to port shipping
- State to state car towing
- Shipping for members of the military
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Shipping for college students
- Open-air transport
- Covered transportation
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment transport
- International and domestic moving
The different types of vehicles we ship
- Electric cars. The lithium-ion powered vehicles are fast gaining popularity. Some auto shippers, however, take advantage of their relatively unknown technology and charge customers extra to ship them. They cite risks of batteries overheating as their reason for charging more. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge a penny more. We believe the vehicle poses no danger since they will only be driven during loading and unloading.
- RVs and motorhomes. The RVs are ideal vehicles to go camping in. They have all the luxuries of a home in an outdoor setting. People opt to ship them instead of driving them, especially if they are traveling over long distances because they are very expensive to fuel. At A-1 Auto Transport, we will coordinate the delivery of your RV or motorhome to coincide with your arrival date in order to allow you to effectively enjoy your vacation.
- All-terrain vehicles are ideal vehicles to ride on the rugged terrain in Clifton. They are fun and comfortable. We ship all types of ATVs catering for the different shapes and sizes.
- Luxury vehicles. We have shipped a lot of high-end luxury vehicles over the years. We handle them with extra care and always ensure that they are delivered on schedule. We have shipped Lamborghinis, Harley Davidson motorcycles and many others. Their low clearance level demands that you handle them with care and use the right equipment to avoid scratching them.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Here are a few steps to follow when preparing your vehicle for the shipping process.
- Make sure that you make extra copies of your car keys.
- Take out all personal items, custom installations and anything that did not come with the car in order to minimize the risk of theft or damage.
- Remove all parking passes and toll tags.
- Document the state of your vehicle, taking pictures of any cosmetic damages as proof should a dispute arise.
- Service your car. Ensure your car is running properly and if it's not, notify the auto shipper well in advance.
- Disarm your alarm system.
Ship with A-1 Auto Transport
When you ship with us, you are getting a fleet of over 30 carriers, storage facilities all over the United States, and one of the most experienced shipping crews in the world at your disposal. All this is at an affordable price.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.