Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cleveland County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cleveland County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cleveland County is located on the southern border of North Carolina. Formerly known as Cleaveland, it was formed from sections of Rutherford and Lincoln counties. Its county seat lies in Shelby which is home to a fifth of the county’s total population. Cleveland is well served with major highways making transportation as easy as having A-1 Auto Transport by your side especially when it comes to shipping cars to or from Cleveland County.
Why you need an auto shipper
Shipping your car with an auto shipper perhaps is a tough call to make. But here are some of the top benefits you enjoy when shipping your car with us:
- Reduced cost. Driving your car for long consumes a lot of gas and who doesn’t know the high cost of gas. On the other hand, using the services of a shipper saves you a lot of cash.
- Prevents fatigue. Driving for thousands of miles causes you a lot of unnecessary fatigue. Otherwise, by choosing one of our transportation options, you get your car hauled seamlessly without having to extricate yourself from official duties.
- Saves you the cost of wear and tear. Driving over long distance puts a lot of mileage on your car and affects its functionality. With A-1 Auto Transport, you get to save your car from any mechanical problems arising from long drives.
- Avoid other unforeseen expenses. Driving your car by your own can be risky especially when you are new to a place. In the unfortunate event that your vehicle breaks down in the middle of nowhere, you are clueless of what to do and end up incurring hefty costs to repair it. Save yourself the stress and let A-1 Auto Transport help you in shipping cars to or from Cleveland County.
See what we offer
We have tailor-made transportation options for our every customer’s unique need. These include:
- Enclosed and open car transportation: If you feel that your car may be affected by extreme weather and other hazards, you can opt for the enclosed auto transportation. It is safer and a bit pricey compared to the other option which is transporting your car on an open carrier.
- Door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal delivery: When looking for convenience when shipping cars to or from Cleveland County, look no further than door-to-door delivery service. Though it comes at a slight added cost, your convenience is assured. Its cheaper alternative is the terminal-to terminal service where you need to drop your car at one of our terminals and pick it up at a preferred depot.
- Non op and salvage car shipping: For inoperable cars, it can get a bit baffling to figure out how to get your car onto our trucks. We will get your car to the garage, scrap yard or your preferred destination in good time and safely without furthering damage on any loose parts.
We quote free!
Get down to the A-1 Auto transport website for your free non-obligatory quote. Call 1-800-452-2880 to talk to one of our agents.
Zip codes included in Cleveland County
- 28086- Kings Mountain
- 28150- Shelby
- 28151- Shelby
- 28152- Shelby
- 28090- Belwood
- 28017- Boiling Springs
- 28020- Casar
- 28038- Earl
- 28042- Fallston
- 28073- Grover
- 28150- Kingstown
- 28150- Lattimore
- 28090- Lawndale
- 28114- Mooresboro
- 28150- Patterson Springs
- 28136- Polkville
- 28169- Waco