Safe And Reliable Clermont County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clermont is a suburban and rural county located in the northwest of Ohio. It boasts of a rich history, friendly communities and a diverse economy. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Clermont County, A-1 Auto Transport is, and has been the auto shipper of choice for the past 20 years. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with a very large market share. We offer fast, reliable, affordable auto shipping services without compromising on quality. Our determination to getting the job done in the right manner has won us many praises from our customers who have moved their cars or commodities with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Clermont County to Nashville||$294||294 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Clermont County to Chicago||$318||318 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Clermont County to New York||$480||640 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Clermont County||$481||481 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Boston to Clermont County||$663||884 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Clermont County||$729||1215 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Clermont County to Seattle||$1175||2351 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Clermont County to Las Vegas||$1177||1963 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Clermont County
Most auto shippers only ship to large cities due to the ‘little business’ that small cities offer. We have however steadily increased our services and locations to this state to include even the most remote places. We ship to townships such as Batavia, Franklin, Goshen, Jackson, Miami, Monroe, Ohio, Pierce, Stonelick, Tate, Union, Washington, Wayne, and Williamsburg.
We also ship cars to or from the neighboring counties of Brown to the east, Bracken-Kentucky to the south. Pendleton-Kentucky to the southwest, Campbell-Kentucky also to the southwest, Hamilton to the west, Warren to the north, and Clinton County also to the north.
When shipping cars to or from Clermont County, our customers can choose from one of the following auto shipping services.
- Truck shipping: We are certified nationally to ship any type of truck to all the 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska. We can accommodate virtually any shipping request you may have, whether you want your truck shipped to another state or internationally. Some of the common trucks we ship include:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups
- Service and utility trucks
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery trucks
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo transport: This service caters for customers who need a service that doesn't fall under any of our other shipping services. There are no weight or size restrictions. Some of the items we ship include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
Ship with us!
Zip codes included in Clermont County
- 45102 Amelia
- 45103 Batavia
- 45106 Bethel
- 45112 Chilo
- 45120 Felicity
- 45122 Goshen
- 45140 Loveland
- 45147 Miamiville
- 45150 Milford
- 45153 Moscow
- 45156 Neville
- 45157 New Richmond
- 45158 Newtonsville
- 45160 Owensville
- 45176 Williamsburg
- 45245 Cincinnati
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.