Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clayton, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Clayton, California Reliable Auto Transport
A city of nearly 12,000 residents where crime is low and the community is close, Clayton is a town where people feel as if their neighbors are their own family. It’s small town living at its finest and the population thrives on the closeness that it exudes. Clayton has been named as one of the top 100 places to live in the nation by CNN Money Magazines three times due to the high quality of life in the local area.
On the streets, you can find walkers, drivers and even horseback riders all traveling to and from the downtown area at any given time of day. The local schools, both public and private, are exceptional and all have plenty of room for new students. The city hosts several public outdoor concerts each year as well as art festivals and many cultural events for the whole town to enjoy. There are 13 local parks including a large dog park, a skate park and an equestrian park and many recreational activities including swimming, sports, camping and fishing.
Learn more about shipping your car to California.
Auto Transport Tips
When you need to have a motor vehicle transported to or from Clayton, you need to make sure you follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to prepare your car for shipment:
- To help lower the cost of shipping, be sure to remove any removable items from inside as well as outside of the car.
- If you have a convertible, make sure the top is securely closed.
- Take photos of the car before shipping of all areas of the car. Make sure the photos are set with as time and date stamp.
- Ask about GPS or satellite tracking prior to the car being picked up.
- Get copies of the proof of insurance coverage from the transporter.
- Disable the car alarm and make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Lower the fuel to around ¼ tank.
- Repair any fluid leaks if there are any because many transporters will not load a car that is leaking fluid.
- Make sure the tire pressure is checked as it needs to be the right level to load safely.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Clayton Auto Transport Directory
Having to find an auto transport company can seem very hectic especially if you’ve never needed to find one before. A-1 Auto Transport has put together a local Clayton directory to assist you:
BDS Movers is a moving and transport company that provides auto transport as well as full service household and office moves. They can ship locally, nationwide or internationally. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and accept payments via major credit card. You can contact them by phone for a price quote and to schedule transport services.
3130 Contra Loma Blvd, Antioch, CA 94531
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a leader in the automobile transport industry. They are a well-known shipper to dealerships nationwide and work with individuals, companies, household moves and auto auctions to reliably ship automobiles and other freight across the United States. They are accredited by the BBB and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Clayton includes ZIP codes: