Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clay County, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Clay County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clay County, AL is situated on the east central area of Alabama. It was named after a celebrated politician known as Henry Clay and was established in 1866. The county seat of the area is Ashland with its population standing at approximately 14,000. A large percentage of Clay County is under forest cover, courtesy of the Talladega National Forest which is popular with nature lovers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|New Orleans to Clay County||$381||381 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Clay County||$533||711 miles||3-5 days|
|Clay County to Chicago||$555||740 miles||3-5 days|
|Pittsburgh to Clay County||$567||758 miles||3-5 days|
|Clay County to Tucson||$998||1664 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Clay County||$1182||2363 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A1 Auto Transport ships cars to and from Clay county all year long. We have been moving vehicles within the US and abroad for more than ten years. Some of the vehicles we have shipped over time include ATVs, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, buses, trucks, motorcycles, and even boats. Our truck drivers are trained to offer first class service to customers by remaining professional and polite at all times.
Why you should ship with us to Clay County
Shipping a vehicle can only be successful when working with a dependable transport company. Ensure that the shipping company you hire is licensed and bonded to offer various services within the county. A reliable shipper will ensure that the pickup and drop off of your vehicle is done as agreed and in a timely manner. When shipping from Clay county, you can opt for road or air freight to move your vehicle from one state to another.
Vehicle movers often use state routes within the county to ship vehicles to and from the area. The most common roads include state routes 49 and 9 in addition to 77 which run north-south and east-west respectively. These transportation routes are used alongside other smaller roads that lead to rural areas within the county. Air freight options also exist through the Ashland-Lineville airport. Car shipping through this airport is faster and ideal for those looking for expedited transportation with the US and abroad. Most of the vehicles imported into the US destined for Clay County are brought in by ships that dock at Port of Mobile and other sea ports in Alabama.
Car shipment to and from Clay County can be done using a variety of methods depending on distance and available budget. At A1 Auto Transport we offer RoRo and container shipping options for vehicle owners shipping to overseas destinations. Roll on Roll off shipping is ideal for hands on car owners that are willing to invest a bit more for shipping. We also offer open air and enclosed car carriers for single and multiple cars transported by road. Enclosed trucks are ideal for classic cars and other high end vehicles that need maximum protection from debris when in transit. Delivery of vehicles can either be door to door or at a nearby terminal with the focus being on making it as convenient as possible to the customer.
What to expect with car transport
- Open air carrier: For service on an open air carrier, your car needs to be operational as it will need to be driven onto the carrier. These carriers are available in single level for one or two cars or double level for up to nine or more cars. Your car will be fully exposed to the elements during shipment on an open trailer which means weather, insects and road debris may come into contact at some point with the car during shipment. This is however not a reason for alarm as more than 98% of all car shipments are handled accident free.
- Enclosed car carrier: An enclosed carrier offers protection for cars that is incomparable to open air carriers. Your car will be driven onto the carrier and secured in place for shipment. Some, but not all enclosed carriers offer climate controlled or padded interiors for extra security.
The cost for enclosed transport is going to be higher, often double the cost of open air transport because:
- Insurance is higher for high end cars.
- More security involved with shipping expensive vehicles.
- Guaranteed delivery dates are available for many customers.
- With fewer enclosed carriers on the roadways and fewer cars on the carrier, delivery is often quicker with enclosed carrier services.
To get the best services when shipping your car to and from Clay County, you need to hire us. We offer unmatched vehicle moving services cross county, coast to coast and internationally at an affordable rate. To learn more about our prices, contact our sales team for a free quote.
Clay County Local Resources
For further information on local Clay County business, tourism and more be sure to visit the Clay County Chamber of Commerce website at this link: https://alabamaclaycounty.com/.
Zip Codes Included In Clay County