Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clarkdale, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Clarkdale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in Yavapai County in Arizona, Clarkdale was established as a copper-smelting town. It is home to a thriving and friendly community of families that are welcoming and warmhearted. If you love nature and the great outdoors, you will love Clarkdale. You can ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad for spectacular views of the canyon, bald eagles, and many more natural types of scenery. The town has a rich history that is preserved in various museums for people to experience. The River Verde flows through the town creating beautiful natural carvings of the landscape and an avenue for a flurry of water-based activities. If you would like to visit or relocate here with your vehicle, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We offer services such as shipping cars to or from Clarkdale and other transportation services. Our services in Arizona span over 25 years, providing quality shipping. We have established one of the largest shipping networks in the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Albuquerque to Clarkdale||$389||389 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Clarkdale||$591||788 miles||3-5 days|
|Clarkdale to San Antonio (TX)||$652||1087 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Clarkdale||$769||1282 miles||4-6 days|
|Clarkdale to Milwaukee||$1079||1799 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Clarkdale||$1135||2270 miles||6-8 days|
|Detroit to Clarkdale||$1173||1956 miles||5-7 days|
|Clarkdale to New York||$1190||2380 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Clarkdale
Shipping cars to or from Clarkdale is now fast and easy thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have opened up regions that traditionally could not access auto shipping services. Thanks to our unique services, areas such as Cottonwood, Sedona, Prescott Valley, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Prescott, Flagstaff, Payson, Sun City West, Winslow, Surprise, El Mirage, Sun City, Fountain Hills, and Peoria can now access affordable and reliable shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport offers services that you can trust and rely on. We offer various shipping options to our clients, including:
- Freight shipping: This is a service for people shipping other items besides cars. There is no limit to the size and weight of loads we can carry under freight shipping. Some of the items we transport and services offered under freight shipping include refrigerated freight and storage facilities, mining and construction equipment and supplies, boilers, and many more.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Shipping heavy equipment is a process that requires sophisticated equipment and professionals to run them. Any wrong move and accidents resulting in injuries, loss of life and expensive damage can occur. If you want to ship heavy equipment, you are better off leaving it in the hands of qualified personnel like A-1 Auto Transport. We have the required equipment and experience running it.
- Interstate car towing: Shipping your car to another state instead of driving it is safer and more practical. We save you from making the long and tiring journey that only adds unnecessary mileage on your car and exposing it to the risk of getting damaged.
- Open-air shipping: This is a mode of shipping whereby your vehicle is placed and secured on the back of an uncovered carrier and shipped to its destination. It is relatively cheaper compared to our other services and the process is easy and straightforward.
Types of vehicles we ship
Over the course of our 25 years of being in operation, we have never come across a car we could not ship. Some of the cars we frequently ship include:
- Buggies, golf carts, and quad bikes
- Exotic cars, sports cars, and other expensive vehicles
- Service utility vehicles
- Tow trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks etc.
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Here are a few things that you are supposed to do to ensure your car is ready for the rigorous shipping process:
- Ensure your vehicle is well-serviced. This process entails fixing and replenishing any oil and hydraulic systems, ensure that the oil used matches that which can handle the destination climate.
- Take out all personal items and aftermarket customizations. These items are not covered by the insurance and if they get damaged or lost, you will not get any compensation.
- Leave a small amount of gas. Run down your vehicle’s gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Clean and document the state of your car. Photograph any dents, and scratches to act as evidence should the need arise.
- Remove all parking passes.
- Disable the alarm.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
Our company cares and looks after your shipment as if it was our own. We deliver your vehicle in record time and provide satellite tracking to allow you to always keep track of the shipping progress.
Get in touch with us
People shipping cars to or from Clarkdale can contact us through our number 1-800-452-2880 for queries, and clarifications.