Safe And Reliable Clark County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The process of shipping cars can be frustrating if left in the hands of people who do not know what they are doing. Hiring professionals to handle your shipment is the best decision you can make. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the most respected names when it comes to shipping cars to or from Clark County. We have been operational for over 25 years and in that time we have gained insight into the daily workings of the shipping industry. We are able to ship your items to any destination in the world. We have a vast network of shipping routes that make the whole process fast, hassle-free, and affordable. Clark County's location in southwest Washington makes it easier to deliver vehicles due to the infrastructure available.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Salt Lake City to Clark County||$581||775 miles||3-5 days|
|San Diego to Clark County||$662||1104 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Clark County||$738||984 miles||3-5 days|
|Clark County to Omaha||$1000||1667 miles||5-7 days|
|St. Louis to Clark County||$1025||2051 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Clark County||$1126||2815 miles||7-9 days|
|Clark County to New York||$1161||2904 miles||7-9 days|
|Clark County to Columbus||$1212||2424 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Clark County
We ship to Clark County and the regions bordering it which include Cowlitz County to the north, Skamania County to the east, Multnomah County, Oregon to the south, and Columbia County, Oregon to the southwest. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Clark County include Interstate 5, 205, State Route 14, 500, 501, 502, and 503. People seeking more convenience can purchase our door to door services in which we deliver straight to your doorstep.
Services we provide
Our customers can sift through our shipping portfolio for any shipping service they may require. We offer comprehensive and affordable services which can be tailored to a specific customer's request. Here are some of our most popular services:
- Military personal owned vehicles transport: We have shipped thousands of vehicles for veterans, members of the military, and their dependants. We have numerous auto carriers and overseas shipping vessels that can ferry any type of vehicle both locally and abroad. Members of the military, both active and retired, are eligible for our discounts and price-cuts. They apply to members in all arms of the military. Proof of military service is required and the vehicle to be shipped must be road-legal.
- Car transportation: This is our main and most popular service. Different auto shippers offer different options of how to transport your vehicle. You should seek clarification on the modes available before starting your shipping process. Some of the car transportation services we provide include:
- Covered transport which involves a car being shipped in a container
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Door to door pick-up and drop off
- Open air transport
- Transporting classics: Every once in a while we receive special orders such as transporting classics. We take great precaution when transporting these beauties because some of them are very expensive and others are priceless. We recommend enclosed shipping to anyone shipping classics because it offers an extra layer of protection against the elements and theft.
We are experts
Having done this for so long, we have perfected our service delivery methods and eliminated any wastage. This saves the customers a lot of time and money. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Clark County, you can get in touch with us to get a free quote.
Zip codes included in Clark County
- 98601 Amboy
- 98604 Battle Ground
- 98606 Brush Prairie
- 98607 Camas
- 98622 Heisson
- 98629 La Center
- 98642 Ridgefield
- 98660 Vancouver
- 98661 Vancouver
- 98662 Vancouver
- 98663 Vancouver
- 98664 Vancouver
- 98665 Vancouver
- 98666 Vancouver
- 98668 Vancouver
- 98671 Washougal
- 98675 Yacolt
- 98682 Vancouver
- 98683 Vancouver
- 98684 Vancouver
- 98685 Vancouver
- 98686 Vancouver
- 98687 Vancouver
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.