Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clark County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Clark County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clark is a county that offers great recreational activities to its 138,333 residents and visitors. There are plenty of water sports activities at Eco sports corridor Whitewater Park, Springfield splash zone, mad river fishing, and mad river adventure. It also offers golfing at Windy Knoll golf club, National golf club, Reid Park golf course, Springfield country club, Rocky Lakes golf course, and Locust Hills golf club. As one of the leading auto shippers in the United States, A-1 Auto Transport can help get your car anywhere. We have been shipping cars to or from Clark County and the larger Ohio for over two decades.
Areas we ship to or from Clark County
Our drivers have spent countless hours driving through Clark County. They know the routes like the back of their hands. This has helped them make timely deliveries since they know alternative routes in case of traffic jams or blockades. People living in smaller townships such as Bethel, German, Green, Harmony, Mad River, Madison, Moorefield, Pike, Pleasant, and Springfield can now also enjoy personalized shipping.
Apart from shipping cars to or from Clark County, we ship to the neighboring counties of Champaign to the north, Madison to the east, Greene to the south, Montgomery to the southwest, and Miami to the west.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Below is a guide on how to properly prepare your car for shipping.
- Remove any personal items: By law, auto shippers are not allowed to carry any item categorized as ‘Household Goods’ in the vehicle to be shipped. It is upon the owner of the vehicle to remove these items, failure to which, he may incur fines or delays in shipping.
- Wash your vehicle: It is important to ensure that your vehicle is clean before handing it over. After cleaning it, note down and take pictures of any dents or scratches on the car. This will serve as a basis to claim compensation should further damage occur while the vehicle is being shipped.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas: Since the vehicle will only be operational when loading or offloading it on the carrier, a quarter tank of gas should suffice. Leaving a full tank of gas could make you incur additional charges because of the added weight.
- Car maintenance: You should ensure that your car is checked by a qualified mechanic and it is operable. If it is not, make sure you relay this information to the shipper before handing your car over for shipping.
- Keys: Make a copy of your keys just in case the original copy gets lost.
- Bill of lading: This is the piece of paper that documents all the damages the car has before it is handed over to the shipper. Make sure you go round the car accompanied by the auto shipping driver and you both sign this document before handing over your car.
For stress-free and affordable shipping, call us on 1-800-452-2880. We are the best in shipping cars to or from Clark County.
Zip codes included in Clark County
- 43010 Catawba
- 45319 Donnelsville
- 45323 Enon
- 45341 Medway
- 45344 New Carlisle
- 45349 North Hampton
- 45368 South Charleston
- 45369 South Vienna
- 45372 Tremont City
- 45501 Springfield
- 45502 Springfield
- 45503 Springfield
- 45504 Springfield
- 45505 Springfield
- 45506 Springfield