Safe And Reliable Citronelle Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Citronelle has become one of the well-known oil fields in the US and is often referred to as the oil capital of the state of Alabama. The city is also home to 3,905 people that engage in a variety of activities, contributing towards its economy. A-1 Auto Transport has a committed team that regularly ships to the city and other parts of Alabama. We use modern trailers to move the vehicles to all the fifty states in the US and ensure delivery is done on time. Our truck drivers are also well-trained and can move both regular and oversize cars without putting them at risk of damage. Additionally, all cars shipped by our team are insured for the benefit of vehicle owners.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Citronelle to Jacksonville||$438||438 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Citronelle||$425||567 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Citronelle||$437||583 miles||2-4 days|
|Citronelle to Miami||$567||756 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to Citronelle||$715||953 miles||3-5 days|
|Citronelle to New York||$722||1204 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Citronelle
Shipping cars to or from Citronelle is often done using different transportation routes that spread all over the city. The 24.7 square mile area is served by a number of roads with the most popular being U.S Highway 45 which cuts through the city in half. Our drivers have mastered its twists and turns enabling them to ship cars within the shortest time possible. Apart from urban centers within Citronelle, we also offer automobile transportation to its towns and cities that surround it on every side.
Types of cars we ship to or from Citronelle
Vehicles that we move to Citronelle are of different sizes and weights. We often use open and enclosed trailers to ensure they reach the various destinations. Although we offer automobile transportation for many vehicles, the most common ones are trucks, sedans, RVs, dually trucks, jet skis, ATVs, motorcycles and boats among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Citronelle
For vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Citronelle, the process of preparing them for shipment begins quite early. Some of the things you can do to prepare adequately are:
- Clean out your car. If you have any personal items in the car, you need to remove them before shipping. This also applies to custom accessories that were not originally part of the car.
- Outline the damages on your car. Prepare a list that has information regarding any parts of the vehicle that are not in good condition. You can highlight issues such as discolored paint, scratches or dents. If the damage is extensive, plan for car maintenance with a trusted mechanic.
- Leave your keys and enough gas in the tank. Ensure that you hand over your car keys to the truck driver to enable them move the vehicle when necessary. Also, have at least a quarter of your tank full for ease of movement during loading and unloading.
Services we offer you
We have been offering a wide array of services that are perfect for folks shipping cars to or from Citronelle. Some of these include:
- Motorcycle shipping: Shipping different types of motorcycles is an area of specialization for the team at A-1 Auto Transport. We have been moving these two wheeled vehicles for over two decades to all the fifty states in the US and overseas. Our truck drivers move them using open or covered car carriers and ensure they are well secured. When shipping high-end motorbikes, we ship using enclosed trailers or crated transportation to protect the motorcycle from getting damaged along the way. Also, if you need to transport multiple motorbikes at the same time, we can do it on your behalf at an affordable rate.
- Non-operable vehicle shipping: Do you own a non-operable vehicle and need to ship it nationwide? You are in the right place! We have a team that is experienced in moving vehicles that are not operating optimally to the fifty states in the US and abroad. Our drivers use state-of-the-art trailers to move the non-op cars to various locations in a safe and secure manner. Whether you are shipping a regular or large non-op vehicle, we can ship it on your behalf and ensure delivery is done on time. In addition to on-time delivery, we also move such vehicles at reasonable rates.
- Open Car Shipping: The most common way for a car to be shipped across the U.S. is with open car shipping. It’s the cheapest way to ship and cuts out all wear and tear and unnecessary mileage that you would expect if you drove the car long distance. Available in single or double decker carriers, cars must be operational as they need to be driven onto the carrier for delivery. Up to ten or more vehicles can be hauled at one time on an open car carrier.
- Enclosed Car Shipping: If you own a luxury car, classic, collectible, sports or other valuable car or even a motorcycle or All-Terrain Vehicle, shipping in a secure, protected environment is a great option for transport. Insurance rates for expensive and rare cars can be higher than for cars driven daily, and with added security and even guaranteed delivery date availability, the overall cost for enclosed car shipping will be up to double the rate for open car shipping.
- Train Transport: If you live near or can get your car to a train station easily, shipping by train is a reasonably priced option for car transport.
- Air Freight Shipments: Shipping by air is the most expensive way to ship a car and should be reserved for high-end luxury cars, Super Cars and other cars that have an extreme value.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has a professional team ready to handle any vehicle shipping inquiries that come our way. We have invested in a fleet of trucks that comprise of open and enclosed trailers that allow us to ship all types of vehicles. Our team also focuses on on-time delivery to the fifty states in the US as well as other parts of the world.
Talk to us!
To get an online quote at no cost, call a member of our sales team today!
Citronelle Local Resources
For information about Citronelle including utility companies, local government and a local calendar of events, you can visit the City of Citronelle website at this link: http://www.cityofcitronelle.com/.
B&B Auto Wrecker Services
8085 Joy Street
18957 S 3rd Street
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.