- Car Transport Chilton County Near Me
- Chilton County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Why You Should Ship Your Car To And From Chilton County
- Why Enclosed Service Costs More
- Chilton County Local Resources
- Zip Codes Included In Chilton County
Car Transport Chilton County Near Me
Chilton County, AL is a place where families thrive in the great outdoors. There are numerous parks throughout the county and walking trails, playgrounds, pavilions for family gatherings and great places for swimming, camping and boating. Monooka Park, in the northern part of Chilton County offers space for horseback riding, hiking and other outdoor adventure. Lake Mitchell in Chilton County is another area that is popular for locals as well as visitors to the area and adds to the outdoor adventure with more than 147 miles of shoreline to enjoy.
The county has worked hard over the years to enhance the business sector and while tourists like coming to the area to relax and unwind in the outdoors, others choose to relocate to Chilton County for business ventures and employment opportunities.
There are numerous locally owned shops, especially in the downtown districts as well as shops that offer locally grown peaches and pecans and restaurants that serve foods made fresh from locally grown produce.
Those who choose to relocate to Chilton County often need to bring a personal car along with them during the move. A-1 Auto Transport has worked in this area of Alabama for more than 20 years and we know the local roadways and the best routes to navigate the area.
Chilton County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Chilton County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Chilton County||$142||236 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Chilton County to St. Louis||$326||544 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chilton County to Chicago||$425||708 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chilton County to Pittsburgh||$477||795 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to Chilton County||$525||875 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Chilton County||$671||1118 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why you should ship your car to and from Chilton County
Shipping of cars to and from Chilton county can be done by road or air. The county is centrally located within Alabama, making its access to neighboring cities much easier. Auto shipping companies can easily transport cars to and from neighboring cities like Atlanta, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Huntsville. These cities connect to the county through major highways that pass near or inside Chilton. The highways that truck drivers’ regular use include I-65, US Hwy 31, US Hwy 82.
Our truck drivers are familiar with these major highways and do their best to deliver vehicles within the county and beyond. Transportation is often done using open or enclosed trucks depending on your preference. We recommend covered trucks for high end or classic cars to reduce chances of damage when in transit. A-1 Auto transport ships a wide variety of vehicles to and from Chilton County such as motorcycles, SUVs, ATVs, sedans, and in some cases, boats. You do not have to worry about the small details of shipping your vehicle, as we handle all the details from start to finish.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The presence of the Chilton County Airport makes the transportation of vehicles possible and quick. Many vehicles that are shipped to locations within Chilton and neighboring cities are often offloaded at the airport. A-1 Auto Transport has a great professional relationship with the airport management allowing us to pick or drop off vehicles for transportation with minimum hassle. We are dependable and ensure that your vehicle is transported in a secure manner to the final location. If you own a luxury model car or other high-end car, shipping by air is a great way to ship, but for standard cars that are driven daily, you may want to check rates ahead of time because sir shipments are the most expensive.
- Open Carrier Car Shipping- This is the way most cars are shipped today via the interstate. It’s an economical way to ship a car and is suitable for cars driven daily, sedans, coupes and trucks. With single level and double level carriers available, drivers can haul anywhere from one to nine or more cars at one time.
- Enclosed Carrier Car Shipping- For added protection and security during shipment, enclosed carriers are ideal for classic cars, luxury, sports and antique or collectible cars and with a sealed environment can keep damaging elements including weather, road debris and curious onlookers away from the car. The rates for enclosed carrier car shipping can be double the cost of open carrier car shipping, but the added benefits are worth the overall cost.
Alternatively, you can also ship via the railway inside a train car. Shipment options for trains include both open and enclosed and trains are generally a low-cost way to ship. You do need to book this service in advance at least two weeks to one month ahead of time to ensure a spot will be available for your car as dealerships and manufacturers often use trains to move large fleets of new or used cars.
Why Enclosed Service Costs More
Enclosed car carrier service has a higher price tag than open modes of transport for a few reasons. These include:
- Insurance costs are higher due to the overall expense of the value of the cars that are relocated inside the enclosed carrier.
- Vehicle owners get a personalized experience with a driver who handles the car with white glove treatment to ensure it is safe throughout shipment.
- Customers can often get a guaranteed delivery date for auto transport because with fewer cars to carry on the truck, delivery times are easier to calculate.
- Enclosed carriers cost more to build and buy than open carriers and in todays market drivers want to haul as many cars as possible to make money quickly. Enclosed carriers cut down the number of cars hauled, therefore drivers can make up for that by charging higher rates for service.
Shipping a vehicle from Chilton county using A-1 Auto Transport is affordable and is hinged on the distance, type of vehicle and car carrier used. Using our rate calculator, you can find out the estimated amount you are required to pay for shipping. The amount will act as a guide on the rates that we will charge to move your car from one location to another. From Chilton, we ship both running and stalled cars, with the non-running cars attracting higher costs because of the extra resources involved.
Have you been thinking of shipping your car to or from Chilton, AL? We are the best shippers in the area and beyond. Our fleet of trucks are ideal for transporting all types of vehicles within the US and overseas. To get the best car hauler, talk to our sales team today!
Chilton County Local Resources
For great information on local government, business and things to do, be sure to visit the Chilton County Alabama website at this link: https://chiltoncounty.org/
Zip Codes Included in Chilton County