Located at the junction of Highways 40 and 385 in eastern Colorado, is the small town of Cheyenne Wells. Residents of Cheyenne Wells enjoy the affordable lifestyle that is the norm of small-town living, but with access to big-city amenities. The town has a blended profile of both rural and urban settings. Retail shops, corporate offices, public parks and a community center shape up the city center of Cheyenne Wells, while cornfields, wheat farms and ranches make up most of the scenery on the rural side of town. Cheyenne Wells hosts a number of festivals all year, including the Cheyenne County Fair, which draws guests to the small town by the thousands. Getting by in Cheyenne Wells is however, best done with a private car. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best prices for shipping cars to or from Cheyenne Wells, so guests can have the privilege of having their private cars when they visit.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cheyenne Wells to Denver||$175||175 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Cheyenne Wells to Dallas||$486||649 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne Wells to New Orleans||$691||1152 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Cheyenne Wells||$692||923 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Cheyenne Wells||$726||1210 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cheyenne Wells to Atlanta||$741||1235 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cheyenne Wells to New York||$976||1628 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Cheyenne Wells||$1138||1897 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Cheyenne Wells
We are well-versed with the profile of Cheyenne Wells. We know the location of every community as well as the location of possible terminal points in those regions. Additionally, we are familiar with the road network serving Cheyenne Wells, which is the most depended upon resource in our line of work. We then use this information to tailor the car shipping experience for every client across the town when shipping cars to or from Cheyenne Wells. We also stretch our reach to the neighboring towns and communities, including Arapahoe, Wild Horse and Kit Carson.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers in Cheyenne Wells can get their heavy agricultural equipment professionally shipped across any location. We are well-resourced in modern Mack Trucks, which are considered the best for shipping such heavy tonnage cars. Among the agricultural equipment we ship are harvesters, backhoes and tractors. Contractors on the other hand get to enjoy affordable shipping for their construction and engineering equipment. Such include bulldozers, hydraulic forklifts, cranes, turbines, gear, engines, excavators, truck loaders and concrete mixers among others. Get more information about this service here.
- Military and armed forces services: Cheyenne Wells is home to many veterans and military personnel, owing to its military history. We provide discounted carrier services for any privately owned vehicle registered under any member of the Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, Special Forces and the Coast Guard. Due to the sensitive nature of military personnel, we have set up measures to guarantee privacy and confidentiality. We also ship military vehicles internationally upon request. Click here to access testimonials from past military clientele and information on discounts.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport’s service mix caters for clients with all models of SUVs, sedans, high-end cars, ATVs, motorcycles, RVs, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, heavy equipment, vans and trucks of all functionality.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Take out all personal belongings: The Department of Transportation mandates that no carrier firm should transport a car with household goods in it. These include appliances, electronics, groceries, clothing and general shopping items. Also remove any aftermarket installations like DVD players since they are not covered against loss or damage.
- Run a car maintenance check: A comprehensive car maintenance check involves fixing any fluid leaks and punctures as well as filling the fluids to their recommended levels. Additionally, check the car battery and have it sufficiently charged if necessary. Also take note of the car’s mileage and compare this figure with the mileage after shipping. The difference should be minimal, as cars are not driven for long distances.
- Mind the gas: Gas alters the weight of the car, which is why we strongly advise against shipping cars with a full tank, consequently attracting a higher shipping fee. Instead, leave about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the short movements involved with car shipping.
- Wash the car: Ensure the car is thoroughly washed so as to improve visibility of any pre-existing damage. Such details will need to be recorded in a car hauler’s inspection report before the car is loaded onto the carrier.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
We are licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which guarantees accountability of our actions as far as the law is concerned. This is important, as using an unregistered firm could have consequences such as the car being impounded by the authorities.
Give us a call!
Call us on (Tel:8004522880) and enjoy deluxe car shipping services when shipping cars to or from Cheyenne Wells, like only A-1 Auto Transport can provide.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.