Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cheswold, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cheswold Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you are looking for a quiet place to escape to alone or with friends, Cheswold is your best bet! The town is a destination for visitors looking to explore the area and the lush greenery that the countryside town has to offer. A-1 Auto Transport regularly moves vehicles to the area on behalf of individuals or organizations in Delaware and the rest of the US. Also, we use modern transport trailers to move vehicles locally and internationally.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Cheswold||$92||92 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Cheswold||$161||161 miles||1-2 days|
|Cheswold to Miami||$689||1149 miles||4-6 days|
|Cheswold to Omaha||$740||1234 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Cheswold||$904||1507 miles||5-7 days|
|Denver to Cheswold||$1045||1743 miles||5-7 days|
|Cheswold to Los Angeles||$1090||2727 miles||7-9 days|
|Cheswold to Tucson||$1189||2378 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Cheswold
A-1 Auto Transport has been the leading vehicle moving company in the 0.4 square mile area for over twenty years. We have a large customer base that books our services whenever they are shipping cars to or from Cheswold and its environs. Our drivers have mastered the roads that cut through the area, and always choose the best ones when moving vehicles. Some of the roads we use on a regular basis are U.S Highway 13 and Delaware State route 42. These roads are well maintained and connect us to many of the major locations within the town.
Besides Cheswold, we also move vehicles to other areas that surround the town. These areas include towns like Bowers, Farmington, Hartly and Kenton among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Cheswold
We have shipped hundreds of vehicles to areas within Cheswold and its environs. Our staff can haul vehicles of all sizes and weight to the town and other parts of the town. We often use modern car carriers to move them to any destination of your choice. Some of the vehicles we ship are salvaged cars, recreational vehicles, non-operable vehicles, motorhomes, SUVs, high-end cars, golf carts, electric cars, ATVs, sedans, trucks, vans, buses and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Cheswold
When shipping cars to or from Cheswold, it is important to start getting your vehicle ready early. Some of the ways you can prepare include:
- Adding gas to your tank. It is important to add gas to your tank until it reaches the quarter mark before handing it over to the vehicle moving company. The amount of gas is enough for moving the vehicle over short distances during the loading or unloading process.
- Requesting for a bill of lading. It is important to have a duly signed Bill of lading in your hand before releasing your car for shipping. In case of any delays, ask your auto shipper to give the document to you or your representative.
The services we offer
We offer a wide array of vehicle transportation services to folks shipping cars to or from Cheswold. Some of these services include:
- Roll On Roll Off shipping: Shipping by sea using the Roll On Roll Off method is quite popular with vehicle owners moving vehicles abroad. The RoRo method is both effective and affordable making it the perfect shipping option for individuals and organizations. Our drivers have been moving vehicles using this method for over twenty years and always ensure vehicles get to the port and back in one piece. Typically, cars are driven onto the deck of the cargo ship and parked in place ready for shipping to the final destination. Upon arrival, the vehicles are driven off the ship and handed over to their owners or car shipping companies that move them to the agreed location.
- ATV shipping: Shipping all-terrain vehicles is one of our areas of specialty both in the US and overseas. Our drivers use open trailers to move them to various locations and ensure they are delivered safely. When shipping them abroad, we recommend Roll On Roll Off shipping which is ideal for moving large vehicles. We also ship ATVs in single and multiple units on behalf of individuals and businesses worldwide. Also, our shipping packages comprise of insurance cover which guarantees vehicle owners compensation in the event that their vehicle gets damaged while in our possession.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a household name in the US when it comes to vehicle shipping. We have built a good reputation over the last two decades and have a large customer base nationwide. Our drivers have a lot of experience in vehicle transportation and can move vehicles using different types of car carriers. When shipping within the US, we use open and enclosed trailers to move one or more cars at the same time. We also ship to overseas locations by air or sea depending on the preference of the customer.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport offers all the vehicle shipping options you need under one roof. Call us today for a free cost estimate!