Safe and Reliable Chelsea Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
With the many auto transport businesses sprawling in the United States, it is often hard to distinguish which ones can provide an excellent service from those which cannot.
In Chelsea, Alabama, we provide customers the same quality service we did with our customers in other cities in the United States. Seasonal visitors can bring their vehicles to the famous Hargis Retreat. Or for those who are planning to move to the fastest growing county in the Alabama, bringing your cars with you won’t be a hassle anymore. Just enlist the shipping service of A-1 Auto Transport to deliver your car to Chelsea, Alabama in an efficient and affordable way.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chelsea to Atlanta||145$||145 miles||1-2 days|
|Chelsea to Cleveland||548$||731 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington to Chelsea||566$||755 miles||3-5 days|
|Chelsea to San Antonio||655$||873 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Chelsea||717$||1195 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Chelsea||758$||1263 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For more than 20 years, A-1 Auto Transport has been known for the safe and reliable service in automobile transport. We have a competitive pricing policy which calculates your transport rates based on industry standards based not only on the distance where we would be moving your vehicle but also on other factors including the weight of your vehicle and the mode of transport used to ship the car as well as seasonal considerations.
Our services include an insurance coverage as a supplement, but you could always opt to have an additional insurance by paying extra especially when your vehicle is rare and expensive, or a one-of-kind limited edition.
You must provide relevant information about your car like whether it is operable or not. If it is inoperable, specialized equipment is necessary to move it into the carrier and this equipment must be scheduled in advance. You can also choose the type of delivery for the car to be delivered with door to door service or you pick it up at a local warehouse.
We provide you quick quotes anytime and anywhere you are. Aside from the origin, destination, and additional insurance, our price quotation is also dependent on several factors such as the make, model, and year of your vehicle, the mode of transport, the type of truck (open or enclosed) that will carry the vehicle, and the estimated shipping time and arrival.
From obtaining quick quotes to the actual performance or delivery of your vehicle to its destination, we are always ready to provide you with all the information you need.
Going over all the information about auto transport companies, you will find out that they are priced competitively, and A-1 Auto Transport offers those competitive rates that you need. You should consider commissioning the services of an auto transporter that has a solid reputation for being reliable and trustworthy and a company willing to offer you quality customer service at a fair price.
A-1 Auto Transport has worked in the Chelsea area of Alabama for many years and is a safe and reliable auto transport company bound to give the utmost care and protection for your car!
How We Ship Cars to Chelsea
We have a great team of carriers and work with others nationwide to provide the best auto transport services to our customers across the country. Our company can schedule your car for convenient open or enclosed car shipping services.
- Open Car Shipping-This is the most economical mode of transport for interstate auto shipping and since open carriers are available in both single and double level, carrier drivers can haul anywhere from one to nine or more vehicles at a time. Vehicles are exposed to the elements, but no more so than when driving, so this makes open transport convenient for vehicles that are driven frequently and helps relocate them without the added mileage you would get when driving. Open transport can take between one or two days for delivery and up to a couple weeks depending on the route and time of year that delivery is made.
The benefits of Open Auto Transport:
- Lower shipping rates
- Reduces mileage/wear and tear on vehicle
- Insured transport
- Cuts the expense and time needed for long distance drives
- Shipment tracking available
- Enclosed Car Shipping- Enclosed car shipping is the perfect way to have an expensive car, classic or collectible car, race or sports car or even a motorcycle or ATV shipped. With a completely private, well secured interior, vehicles are safeguarded from the elements including weather, animals and even curious people. This mode of transport is more expensive than open forms of auto shipping, but you cannot beat the secure environment and detailed handling that the vehicle will receive during shipment.
Delivery Guarantee with Enclosed Auto Transport!
With enclosed auto transport, it is possible to get a delivery guarantee so you will know exactly when you may expect to have your car arrive at your new destination. How can we do this? It’s simple. The overall expense of building and purchasing an enclosed auto trailer is more than what an open car carrier cost is, and companies often strive to deliver as many vehicles as possible in a short amount of time in order to increase their overall revenue. This means there are fewer enclosed carriers on the roads and when enclosed auto transport is needed, it can take a little longer to book a carrier who is in the same area as the vehicle, but it also means that the company may be able to offer a guaranteed delivery date for the client because there will be fewer cars (if any) loaded onto the same enclosed carrier.
475 so far
The Benefits of Enclosed Auto Transport
- Guaranteed delivery date
- Secure environment for vehicles
- Detailed care taken during shipment
- Higher insurance coverage
- Shipment tracking available
Preparing Your Car for Transport
It’s a good idea to take a few steps to make sure your car is ready for transport before the carrier arrives. Your contact with the auto transport company will go over in detail what must be taken care of, but in general these are the basic steps to take:
- Wash the car to remove all dust, dirt and grime.
- Ensure the tires are properly inflated.
- Check battery to make sure it has a full charge.
- Empty all personal content from the car. This is important because personal content not only adds weight to the vehicle, but it is also not covered by carrier insurance and if anything is lost or damaged during transport it will not be replaced by the carrier.
- Have a spare key made for the driver as they must be able to lock and unlock the car as well as turn it on to move it on or off the trailer.
- Have your contact information ready for the driver and be sure to get his contact number as well in case an emergency arises.
When the driver arrives to pick the car up a physical inspection will be performed to check for cosmetic flaws and other damage. You will be required to sign an inspection report stating that you agree with the condition of the car. Be sure to take detailed photos of the car and hold onto them until the car is delivered so you can compare them if you suspect there is any damage at the time of delivery.
- Chelsea long distance moving services
- City of Chelsea- The City of Chelsea website offers great insight into local government agencies, officials and local business. You can also find a calendar of events and more.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com