Safe And Reliable Cheboygan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is not your ordinary carrier firm. We offer our clients high-quality services second to none. Although our services are available across America, we take a different approach in the actual service delivery. We narrow down our focal point and tailor our services according to counties. We do this for all states. In the state of Michigan, Cheboygan County is among the 83 that enjoy our tailored services.
Customizing services allows for better service delivery. Better service delivery means customer satisfaction which in turn trickles down to referrals. This is how we have gained trust among our clients when shipping cars to or from Cheboygan County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cheboygan County to Chicago||$396||396 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Cheboygan County to Nashville||$562||750 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheboygan County to New York||$652||870 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Cheboygan County||$698||931 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Cheboygan County||$797||1329 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Cheboygan County||$1016||2540 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Cheboygan County to Seattle||$1051||2102 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Cheboygan County to Portland||$1087||2175 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Cheboygan County
We serve every location within the 885 square mile county. These include: Cheboygan City, Mackinaw City, Wolverine, Indian River, Afton, Aloha, Alverno, Burt Lake, Cordwood Point, Elmhurst, Mullett Lake, Riggsville, Topinabee, Tower, Aloha Township, Beaugrand Township, Benton Township, Burt Township, Ellis township, Forest Township, Grant Township, Hebron Township, Inverness Township, Koehler Township, Mackinaw Township, Mentor Township, Mullett Township, Munro Township, Nunda Township, Tuscarora Township, Walker Township, Waverly Township and Wilmont Township.
We have the most extensive scope of service when shipping cars to or from Cheboygan County. This way, all clients can access our services with ease. We even serve clients from the immediate neighboring counties which include Mackinac County, Presque County, Montmorency County, Otsego County, Charlevoix County and Emmet County.
- Open carrier services: Sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, recreational vehicles, heavy machinery and some motorcycles are shipped using open carriers. These are long-haul towers that come fitted with a single-decked or double decked flatbed rack. Cars are simply rolled onto the racks, secured and shipped. Several vehicles can be shipped by a single carrier, saving the client money.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers come in the shape of an intermodal structure. They are confined in space and can therefore only accommodate one or at most two vehicles. They however offer protection against external hazards like tree branches and extreme weather. High-end vehicles such as a Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Koenigsegg, Bugatti, Maybach, Mercedes, Pagani and such cars are best shipped using enclosed carriers.
- Single and multi-car shipping: We have an abundance of towers to serve both single-car shippers and those shipping several fleets of vehicles. Clients that have a fleet of vehicles each to be shipped to different destinations in Cheboygan County can trust us to do exactly that. The client’s wish is our command.
We offer fair prices!
We offer free quoting services so you can derive the cost of shipping cars to or from Cheboygan County right from the comfort of your home or office. All prices are fairly calculated with no hidden costs whatsoever.
Zip codes included in Cheboygan County
- ZIP Code 49701 - Mackinaw City
- ZIP Code 49705 - Afton
- ZIP Code 49717 - Burt Lake
- ZIP Code 49721 - Cheboygan
- ZIP Code 49749 - Indian River
- ZIP Code 49761 - Mullett Lake
- ZIP Code 49791 - Topinabee
- ZIP Code 49792 - Tower
- ZIP Code 49799 - Wolverine
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.