Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chatom, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Chatom Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Chatom is the county seat of Washington, Alabama. It provides social amenities and affordable housing perhaps its strongest appeal. Medical facilities, public schools and libraries as well as recreational facilities collectively form the perfect ecosystem for families to live in. The Chatom Community Centre attracts local tourists in the outskirts of the city. It overlooks Lake Ellis, which offers controlled boating, picnicking and barbecue areas. Getting by in Chatom however requires you to have your own car. A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable car shipping services for both private and commercial clients. Read on to find out why we are the best option for shipping cars to or from Chatom.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chatom to Jacksonville||466$||466 miles||2-4 days|
|Chatom to Houston||380$||506 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Chatom||433$||577 miles||2-4 days|
|Austin to Chatom||502$||669 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to Chatom||1064$||1773 miles||5-7 days|
|Chatom to Portland||1044$||2611 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Chatom
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering the best services any client can enjoy. Offering such a service from a generalized perspective compromises on the quality. We instead take up every client individually and tailor the car shipping experience to match their needs and the resources available near them. The road network serving their exact locations as well as possible terminals in the vicinity directly affect the way we serve every client.
We invest time and resources in getting to know every location in Chatom. This facilitates timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Chatom.
Auto transport services we offer
- Golf cart shipping: Most car shipping firms neglect offering golf cart shipping. Golf carts come in different types. You could have a simple ATV, a Go Kart, a 6 sitter or a conventional golf cart. Our golf cart shipping trailers are fitted with nonabrasive soft ties and strength skids that ensure the golf cart is safely secured on to the carrier to avoid damage. The best news is, we offer to deliver the golf cart to the golf course of your choice. For instance, should you be visiting another city or state for a Golf Tournament, we can ship your golf course from The Pines of Chatom Golf Course in Chatom to the visiting golf course and back after the tournament.
- Freight shipping: Should you be relocating to Chatom, we offer affordable freight services for your belongings alongside your car. You get to choose from any of our three freight plans. Less Than Truckload (LTL) Freight works best for folks whose items only cover about half to three quarters the truck. Truck Load (TL) is the best option for folks whose belongings fill up the entire truck. The intermodal freight service on the other hand is the best option for shipping your car alongside a few items. Read more in depth about each of the plans here .
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers transport services for different types of cars including sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, electric cars, vans, high-end vehicles, All Terrain Vehicles, trucks of all sizes and RVs of all functionalities. Have a look at the different makes and models we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Wash your car: A dirty car is an eyesore, especially when it is to be delivered under the terminal arrangement. You wouldn’t want to be turned down due to its dirty state. Additionally, a car hauler’s inspection report is most thorough when the car is clean. Learn why here.
- Remove personal items: You never know where thieves lurk. GPS navigation systems, external speakers and anything else that can be removed should be removed from the car before transportation. The trunk too should only contain essentials like a spare tyre, your toolbox and first aid kit. Any other items that could add unnecessary weight to the vehicle should be removed to avoid extra charges.
- Run a maintenance check: This involves checking for any fluid leaks in the vehicle and ensuring the fluid levels are up to an optimum level. Also ensure to check the tire pressure and note down the car mileage before shipping to compare against after transportation.
- Drain the gas to only a quarter full: Gas adds to the car weight. A full gas tank will cost you more for transporting the vehicle. The car only needs enough gas to cover the loading and offloading phase and leave a little to get to the next gas station available in the region. A quarter-full gas will do.
Why choose us
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering tailored services. We handle every individual based on their needs to maintain professionalism.