Safe And Reliable Charlevoix County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
While most carrier firms operate with the sole purpose of maximizing their profits, A-1 Auto Transport puts the client’s needs first. We ensure this by offering high-quality carrier services across the entire nation at fair prices. Moreover, our services are tailored to best serve a clientele from a particular county. In the state of Michigan, we serve all 83 counties including Charlevoix County.
We take the county’s socio-economic profile into consideration. This allows us to better understand the commercial activities undertaken, settlement and the car shipping patterns from the region. This is how we have managed to remain the best carrier for many when shipping cars to or from Charlevoix County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlevoix County to Detroit||$274||274 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Charlevoix County to New York||$653||871 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Charlevoix County to Boston||$699||932 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Charlevoix County||$725||967 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Charlevoix County||$804||1340 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Charlevoix County||$977||1629 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Charlevoix County to Phoenix||$1038||2077 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Charlevoix County to Seattle||$1067||2134 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Charlevoix County
Among our policies of ensuring customer satisfaction is ease of accessibility. All our services are accessible through a few clicks of the internet or a call on our toll-free hotline. We in return ensure that we serve all potential clients when shipping cars to or from Charlevoix County. Clients are most satisfied if they can be served right from their location. We try to do this expeditiously.
Among the regions we ship to, are: Boyne City, Charlevoix, East Jordan, Boyne Falls, Advance, Bay Shore, Horton Bay, Ironton, Norwood, St. James, Walloon Lake, Bay Township, Boyne Valley Township, Chandler Township, Charlevoix Township, Evangeline Township, Eveline Township, Hayes Township, Hudson Township, Marion Township, Melrose Township, Norwood Township, Peanie Township, South Arm Township, St. James Township and Wilson Township.
- Interstate car towing: We have more than 25 years of experience in long-distance shipping. We offer both state to state and coast to coast shipping. We utilize the major roads serving Charlevoix County to ship cars between two points. For instance, through US Highway 31, we ship cars to or from Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and other Michigan Counties.
- Roll – on/ Roll – off shipping: Charlevoix County is located in the northern part of the Lower Peninsula. For clients that wish to have their cars shipped from any of the counties on the Upper Peninsula, we do so through roll – on/ roll – off (RoRo) shipping. Under this, we simply drive the vehicles onto a ferry (roll on) and ship it over the Straits of Mackinac. The vehicles are then driven off (roll-off) the ferry upon arrival at the destination.
- Terminal services: We advise guests to ship their cars along when visiting Charlevoix County in order to have a seamless experience while touring the area. We use terminal shipping where we drop the car off at the nearest car depot from the client’s point of entry. The client can then pick the car up upon arrival.
For these and many more services when shipping cars to or from Charlevoix County, call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel: 8004522880).
Zip codes included in Charlevoix County
- ZIP Code 49711 - Bay Shore
- ZIP Code 49712 - Boyne City
- ZIP Code 49713 - Boyne Falls
- ZIP Code 49720 - Charlevoix
- ZIP Code 49727 - East Jordan
- ZIP Code 49782 - Beaver Island
- ZIP Code 49796 - Walloon Lake
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.