Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Charleston, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Charleston, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Charleston is a small city in northwestern Arkansas in the Fort Smith metro area of both Arkansas and Oklahoma. The city hosts many community events each year including a Veterans Day parade, a Christmas parade and other holiday celebrations. Sports are a big deal in Charleston and many opportunities are available for youth as well as adults to play sports like soccer, soft ball, football and baseball and others.
There is a beautiful botanical garden in Charleston as well as many areas where people can enjoy walking on trails, bicycling, swimming, a game of golf and other activities. The local community center offers a wide array of adult education ranging from GED classes to computers, arts and crafts and much more.
You can learn more about Charleston by visiting the official city website. The site has a great deal of information on community events, city services and utilities and other great facts about the local area.
To learn more about moving your vehicle to Arkansas, click here.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Charleston to San Antonio||$418||558 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Omaha to Charleston||$493||493 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Charleston to Minneapolis||$556||742 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Columbus to Charleston||$633||844 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Charleston to Detroit||$692||923 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Charleston||$812||1354 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Charleston to Seattle||$1074||2149 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Jose to Charleston||$1078||1798 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
A few great car shipping tips from A-1 Auto Transport to keep in mind when you are planning to ship your car to Charleston:
- How far in advance should you contact a company to schedule service? – Service should be scheduled at least 2-4 weeks ahead of time. Try not to call more than 30 days ahead of time as fuel rates tend to fluctuate and the quote is apt to change when you call too far ahead of the date you need service.
- What type of transport is best for my car? – Depending on the kind of car you own, there are two ways to ship a car. Open transport and enclosed transport. A standard car will ship just fine on an open carrier. This type of transport is the least expensive and is used worldwide by millions each year. Enclosed transport is a bit more expensive than open transport but it is the best type of transport to ship an expensive classic, sports or luxury car.
- How long does auto transport take? – Once the vehicle has been picked up, it is usually a pretty smooth ride to the delivery location. Barring all obstacles that can affect transport times including bad weather, accidents and other issues that can delay traffic, transport times are generally based on the following time schedules:
- 0-500 Miles: 1-2 Days
- 500-1000 Miles: 2-3 Days
- 1000-2000 Miles: 3-5 Days
- 2000- More than 3000 Miles: 5-14 Days
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Charleston Auto Transport Guide
C&K Wrecker Services Inc.
C&K Wrecker Services Inc. is a small business that has been in operation for more than five years. They provide fast tow service for those that are stranded as well as transport for local and statewide moving services. This company is licensed, insured and bonded and they can be contacted for service any day of the week.
2711 North K Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
McClains Wrecker Service
McClains Wrecker Service is located in Fort Smith and serves the Charleston area of Arkansas with reliable and affordably priced wrecker service, auto transport, roadside assistance and small engine repair. They can move all types of cars and trucks with open transport opens and tow trucks. McClains is open 24/7 and is registered with the USDOT.
1805 North 7th Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904
Car Bizz Wrecker Services
Car Bizz Wrecker Services moves cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles to and from the city of Charleston. This company has been in operation for more than three years and they are licensed and insured through the DOT.
2100 Towson Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
JL Tarmey Son Transportation
JL Tarmey Son Transportation provides auto transport with open carriers as well as general freight shipping. They move a wide variety of material including all makes and models of automobiles, groceries, dry goods, farm supplies and equipment and heavy machinery. No job is too big, or too small and they are licensed, insured and bonded through the USDOT.
301 North Gin Town Road, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947
JB Transport Inc.
JB Transport is a well-known transporter that works for private vehicle owners as well as construction companies, farmers, grocers, large and small businesses, auto dealerships and others. They can haul all kinds of motor vehicles, oversized vehicles and heavy machinery as well as small and large freight and much more. All services are insured, bonded and handled only by professionally trained and fully licensed drivers.
7030 Taylor Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
Charleston includes ZIP codes: