- Car Transport Centre County Near Me
- Centre County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Ship To Or From Centre County
- The Full Process Of How To Ship Your Car
- Choose A-1 Auto Transport
- Zip Codes Included In Centre County
Car Transport Centre County Near Me
If you are shipping cars to or from Centre County, it's better to let the experts handle it. Shipping with amateurs or companies without the requisite experience is a risk that no one should take. The company might damage your vehicle and end up not compensating you due to lack of insurance. At A-1 Auto Transport, we safeguard the customer's vehicle against any damage or theft by offering insurance which guarantees full compensation should the car get damaged while in our care. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with licenses to operate in all 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska. We have served the residents of Pennsylvania for more than 20 years.
Centre County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Centre County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Centre County to Philadelphia||$118||197 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Centre County to Indianapolis||$318||530 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Centre County to Detroit||$239||399 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Centre County||$1531||2552 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Centre County||$1544||2573 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seattle to Centre County||$1578||2630 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Centre County to San Francisco||$1611||2685 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Centre County to Phoenix||$1319||2198 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Centre County
Our experience coupled with in-depth planning always allows us to stay ahead of the competition. We are always reinventing ourselves and applying new ideas in order to stay relevant to our customers. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Centre County include; I-80, I-99, US 220, US 220 Alt., Pennsylvania Highway Route 26, 45, 64, 144, 150, and 192.
Unlike our competitors, our services also extend to smaller townships such as Benner, Boggs, Burnside, College, Curtin, Gregg, Haines, Halfmoon, Harris, Howard, Huston, Liberty, Marion, Miles, Patton, Penn, Potter, Rush, Snow Shoe, Spring, Taylor, Union, Walker, and Worth. We also ship cars to or from the neighboring counties of Clinton to the north, Union to the east, Mifflin to the southeast, Huntingdon to the south, Blair to the south, and Clearfield to the west.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The full process of how to ship your car
Before handing your car over to the auto shipper, there are a few steps that you as the car owner must follow to make the transition smooth. These steps include:
- Planning ahead: You should always plan your shipping ahead of schedule. This allows you to source for the best and cheapest auto carrier and also gives your carrier ample time to prepare for shipping your car.
- Clean out the car: Your car shouldn’t have any ‘household items.’ Auto shippers by law aren't allowed to carry any items in the car to be shipped. Failure to following this rule might result in hefty fines and shipping delays.
- Inspecting your car: Go round your car noting down and taking pictures of existing dents, scratches or bumps. Hand these over to your auto shipper and let it serve as a basis for compensation should further damage occur while shipping.
- Ensure low fuel and remove antennae: Make sure that your car only has about a quarter tank of gas when shipping as a full tank may incur additional charges for the extra weight. Remove all aftermarket installations such as GPS navigation systems and DVD players to avoid damage or theft.
- Deliver your vehicle or have it picked up for shipping
- The car is secured to the carrier
- Shipping occurs
- Pick-up or delivery
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Centre County, very few auto shippers can match our service delivery. We have dedicated staff that is experienced and well-trained to handle any eventuality. Call us today on 1-888-230-9116 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Centre County
|16820 Aaronsburg||16852 Madisonburg||16868 Pine Grv Mls||16802 University Park|
|16823 Bellefonte||16853 Milesburg||16823 Pleasant Gap||16823 Wingate|
|16826 Blanchard||16854 Millheim||16870 Port Matilda||16882 Woodward|
|16827 Boalsburg||16856 Mingoville||16872 Rebersburg||16805 State College|
|16828 Centre Hall||16859 Moshannon||16677 Sandy Ridge||16804 State College|
|16829 Clarence||16864 Orviston||16874 Snow Shoe||16868 Pine Grove Mills|
|16832 Coburn||16865 Pa Furnace||16875 Spring Mills||16866 Philipsburg|
|16835 Fleming||16802 Penn St University||16801 State College||16851 Lemont|
|16841 Howard||16802 Penn State University||16802 State College||16844 Julian|
|16823 Hublersburg||16865 Pennsylvania Furnace||16803 State College|