Central Falls, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
Central Falls is a small city by area, but it is one of the most densely populated areas in the State of Rhode Island with more than 20,000 people living with less than a 2 square mile area. Central Falls is home to the only urban camping site in the entire state, the River Island Campground. The town hosts Restaurant Week annually to be able to enlighten residents of Rhode Island with the diverse cuisine that is offered in Central Falls. It’s a week of not only excellent food, but they also have live music and other entertainment throughout the weeklong event for all ages to enjoy.
For more information about Central Falls, you can visit the official city website. On the site, you can find government and city services and offices, community events and local recreation and activities.
Shipping to Central Falls
After you sign all the paperwork and have your car scheduled to be picked up by a carrier, you can follow these tips to get the car ready for transport:
- Washing a car before transport is important because they have to be inspected before they’re loaded. It’s easier to spot cosmetic damage on a clean car. All personal items and loose objects should be removed from the inside of the car and any loose and removable accessories on the outside should be removed as well.
- Fuel should be lower than a half a tank in order to keep the weight of the vehicle down for transport. If the car has any fluid leaks they need to be fixed before the driver arrives. Many drivers will not load a car with leaks because they can stain the paint on other vehicles during shipment.
- You have to make a copy of the key for the driver for the ignition, doors and the trunk of the vehicle. Also, make sure that the car alarm has been disarmed or that the driver is given instruction on how to disarm it if sets off during transport.
- Have the proper payment ready when the driver picks the car up if you have not paid the fee yet. Also, be sure to have a copy of the insurance and all other paperwork in your possession before the car leaves on the carrier.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Central Falls Auto Transport Directory
Sterry Street Towing & Auto Transport
Sterry Street has more than 20 years of experience in the towing and auto transport industry. They can provide emergency wrecker service, roadside assistance, heavy towing and local and long distance auto transport in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. All services are fully licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the Department of Transportation.
531 Main St,
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Andrews Express & Storage Warehouse Inc.
Andrews Express & Storage Warehouse Inc. is a full service moving and transport company. They utilize the Mayflower Trucking company for transport services. They can relocate entire households as well as motor vehicles, motorcycles, electronics and much more. All moving and transport services are fully insured. Andrews also offers convenient storage options for furniture, personal items, cars and other items.
585 Broad St,
Providence, RI 02907
Maddie’s Automobile Transport
Maddie’s Automobile Transport can transport all kinds of motor vehicles locally in Rhode Island and all up and down the east coast of the United States. They are licensed and insured with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and registered with the US DOT.
21 Sunnyside Ave,
Johnston, RI 02919
Paramount Transportation Inc.
Paramount Transportation Inc. is a nationwide transporter that can ship all types of motor vehicles, machinery and other equipment to all states of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. They also ship vehicles internationally. They have more than 40 years of experience in the auto transport industry and the company is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
30 Industrial Dr,
Canton, MA 02021
Central Falls includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Rhode Island (RI), USA
- Bristol, Rhode Island (RI)
- Bristol County, Rhode Island (RI)
- Central Falls, Rhode Island (RI)
- Coventry, Rhode Island (RI)
- Cranston, Rhode Island (RI)
- Cumberland, Rhode Island (RI)
- East Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
- Johnston, Rhode Island (RI)
- Kent County, Rhode Island (RI)
- Lincoln, Rhode Island (RI)
- Newport, Rhode Island (RI)
- Newport County, Rhode Island (RI)
- North Kingstown, Rhode Island (RI)
- North Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island (RI)
- Port of Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
- Portsmouth, Rhode Island (RI)
- Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
- Providence County, Rhode Island (RI)
- Smithfield, Rhode Island (RI)
- South Kingstown, Rhode Island (RI)
- Warwick, Rhode Island (RI)
- Washington County, Rhode Island (RI)
- West Warwick, Rhode Island (RI)
- Westerly, Rhode Island (RI)
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island (RI)