Nicknamed 'The Richest Square Mile on Earth' due to its gold rush period, Central City is located in both Gilpin and Clear Creek County, Colorado. It is the former's County seat and its most populated municipality. If you like testing your luck at craps tables and slot machines then you will love it here. The city's streets are lined with lots of casinos all offering different deals. If you are more of an outdoors person, then there is also something for you. You can hike, go bike riding, fishing, or enjoy the scenic views and wildlife in the parks. You are however cautioned not to deviate from the trails while hiking or biking due to the numerous mines in the area. Shipping cars to or from Central City is now fast and straightforward thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have improved our service delivery by offering our customers the chance to get accurate quotes online by using our rate calculator. You no longer have to queue in our offices just to get a quote or schedule a pick-up. Ship with us and experience our dedication and attention to detail.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Central City to Colorado Springs||$103||103 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Central City to Kansas City||$479||639 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Central City to Albuquerque||$481||481 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Diego to Central City||$634||1057 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Central City||$638||1064 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Central City to Seattle||$804||1341 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Central City to Boston||$1002||2005 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Central City||$1086||1811 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Central City
With a land area of about two square miles, there's nowhere inside the city that we cannot ship to. We have come up with an efficient matrix that allows us to choose the most convenient routes when shipping cars to or from Central City and the other places we ship to. We also ship to the neighboring towns, suburbs, and cities such as Golden, Applewood, Boulder, Superior, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Louisville, Lakewood, Broomfield, Westminster, Lafayette, Ken Caryl, Sherrelwood, Federal Heights, and Columbine.
There's a wide range of shipping services on offer in our shipping portfolio. Customers are at liberty to choose from the catalog or customize their own shipping experiences depending on their needs. Some of the services we offer include:
- Shipping for college students. You may get accepted to a school that's miles apart from your hometown. If you are wondering how you will get your vehicle to your new school, then worry no more. At A-1 Auto Transport we offer subsidized rates for college students who are shipping their vehicles. We will have your vehicle safely delivered in no time.
- Open-air shipping. This one of the most common modes of shipping. Your vehicle is safely secured on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier before being shipped to its destination. Although it doesn't offer protection from direct sunlight, debris damage or harsh weather, it is quite affordable.
- Shipping for the military. We have shipped thousands of military personally owned vehicles. We understand how difficult it is for members of the military to relocate from base to base depending on where duty calls. We offer them discounts regardless of whether they are actively serving or retired. It is our way of thanking them for their sacrifice and dedication.
Types of vehicles that we ship
Here are a few types of vehicles that we have shipped over the years:
- Salvaged vehicles. Whether you have bought your vehicle online, from an auction or from a junkyard to get parts or fix it up, we can ship it for you. We have the necessary equipment to safely handle these types of vehicles.
- Electric vehicles. As their popularity and acceptance grows, so does the demand to ship them. Unlike other shipping companies who charge extra in order to ship these types of vehicles, we charge standard rates. We do not believe that the vehicle poses any threat while it is being shipped.
- Luxury cars
- Classic and antique cars
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Get rid of any of your personal items from the vehicle and also remove any custom installations.
- Clean your car and take pictures of any dents, scratches, and paint peels.
- Service your vehicle.
- Make sure that your vehicle doesn't have more than a quarter full tank of gas.
- Deactivate or remove any toll tags.
- Ensure that you disable your car's alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
When you ship with us, you are assured of your vehicle's safety. We offer insurance and satellite tracking services on all our orders. You can rest easy knowing that your shipment is in safe hands.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.