Centerton, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Centerton is located in the Fayetteville and Springdale metro area of Arkansas and is a very busy city when it comes to local entertainment that attracts people of all ages. The city is very family oriented and more than 50% of all households have minor children. Families are served by the Bentonville Public School District for elementary through high school age children and there are several colleges within 100 miles of the city.
There are events held on major holidays like Christmas, the Fourth of July, Easter and others. Centerton also hosts several music fests, art and craft shows and other events that are available for people of all ages. Local property and business taxes are relatively lower than statewide and the rate of crime is low which helps contribute to making a great place to live and raise a family.
Click here for more information about importing (cars) to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Centerton to San Antonio||$456||608 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Centerton||$480||640 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Centerton to Nashville||$499||499 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Colorado Springs to Centerton||$558||745 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Centerton to Philadelphia||$732||1220 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Centerton||$772||1288 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Centerton to Los Angeles||$924||1540 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Francisco to Centerton||$1103||1839 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We have put together a few of the best auto transport tips to help you when you are trying to find a transporter and stay stress-free while your car is being shipped:
- Keep the load as light as possible. This will help keep your transport cost down as much as possible.
- Ask the company agent if they offer GPS tracking. Companies that offer tracking tend to have newer trucks as well as great technology for tracking and customer interaction. It can be a great stress reducer to be able to see where your vehicle is at all times once it is picked up.
- Be on time and physically present when the driver picks the car up. This is important as the vehicle owner needs to sign the Bill of Lading as per federal regulation.
- The Bill of Lading is the most important document you will see when shipping a car. It needs to be filled in accurately after the vehicle inspection and you and the driver will both need to sign it. Read it carefully to make sure everything is correct before you sign it.
- All auto transport is covered by insurance that the transporter must carry. You will want to also check with your personal auto insurer to see if the car will be actively covered by your private auto insurance policy during transport.
Centerton Auto Transport Guide
Guardian Angel Towing & Recovery
Guardian Angel Towing & Recovery provides fast and reliable auto services such as towing, recovery and transport throughout the state of Arkansas. They can do minor repair work, battery boosts and replacement, tire repair and tire changes and much more. This company is fully licensed, insured and bonded and all services are handled by fully professional drivers.
C&R Towing is a small business that offers emergency towing and wrecker services in and around the Centerton area. C&R Towing is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. They use open carriers for all auto transport and have reasonable rates for all towing and emergency services.
CVT Towing and Recovery
CVT Towing and Recovery has been in business for more than five years and they provide convenient solutions for auto transport, emergency towing service and recovery services. They work for private vehicle owners, small and large corporations, insurance and loan agencies and dealerships. CVT is licensed, insured and bonded and they are available 7 days per week for all services.
624 Slack Street, Pea Ridge, Arkansas 72751
Centerton includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com