Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Center? Then look no further, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We are one of the leading auto shipping companies in the United States. We offer our clients a wide range of shipping options all under one roof. We have been shipping to Colorado, the other 49 States of America, and cities and towns across the world for over two decades. Our customers can rely on us to provide fast, efficient, convenient, and affordable shipping services without compromising on the quality. You don't have to take our word for it, just head to our website and check out the scores of positive testimonials left by satisfied customers. It will prove our commitment to serving our clients and also give you a glimpse of what to expect. Ship with us today and experience the best in the auto shipping industry.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Center to Denver||$207||207 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Center to Phoenix||$423||564 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Center to Omaha||$557||743 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose to Center||$699||1165 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Center||$723||1206 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Center||$729||973 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Center to Miami||$1024||2049 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Center to Philadelphia||$1107||1845 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Center
Owing to our over 25 years of shipping experience, it is safe to say that we know a thing or two when it comes to shipping cars to or from Center. We have a reliable system of gathering data and traffic characteristics of different areas in order to come up with efficient routes and how best to avoid delays. It has helped us maintain our almost perfect delivery record.
Other cities and towns adjacent to Center that we also ship to include Alamosa, Canon City, Pueblo, Trinidad, Fort Carson, Fountain, Durango, Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, Montrose, Air Force Academy, Black Forest in Colorado, Taos, and Aztec in New Mexico.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Freight shipping. This service is specially designed for people who need something shipped but does not fall under any of our other categories. This service isn't limited to shipping cars. Some of the things we ship for our freight shipping customers include general cargo, mining and construction equipment, industrial supplies etc. Some of the services offered include distribution services, storage, and warehousing.
- Door to door shipping. People like this service for its convenience. You can have a driver come pick your shipment up from your doorstep by just calling or ordering for the service online. You get to witness firsthand how your shipment is handled and only one driver will be in charge of its delivery throughout the journey.
- Terminal to terminal transport. This is the most common type of shipping that people request. What it lacks in convenience, it makes up for in affordability. You will have to deliver your vehicle to a shipping terminal and pick it up once it has been shipped. It is not convenient for people shipping non-operational vehicles.
- International /RoRo. RoRo, roll on roll off in full, is the term used to signify that your vehicle will be driven on to and off of the shipping vessel when it is being shipped internationally. We are capable of shipping your vehicle to any country you want. Although shipping your car internationally involves more paperwork, logistics, and a longer distance to cover, you will hardly notice the difference with shipping domestically. We take care of everything for you.
Types of vehicles that we ship
We have shipped hundreds of different types of vehicles since our company was established. We have purchased modern, state-of-the-art equipment and trained our staff to handle any type of vehicle in today's market. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Station wagons
- Sports utility vehicles
- Golf carts
- Salvaged vehicles
- Aircraft and planes
- Jet skis
- Electric vehicles
Preparing for the shipping process
Your vehicle needs to be adequately prepared for the shipping process. Ignoring this process may lead to your shipment experiencing delays or being fined. Here are some of the things that you ought to do:
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle and take pictures of the damaged parts.
- Leave your gas tank about a quarter full.
- Ensure your car has been serviced and is in proper working condition.
- Disable your car's alarm system, toll tags and parking passes.
- Remove all of your personal items from your vehicle.
- Make sure you have spare car keys.
Partner with us
Shipping with us is the best decision you could make. You are guaranteed your shipment's safety and on time delivery.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.