Cedaredge is a town located in Delta County Colorado on the slopes of the biggest flat-topped mountain in the world, known as the Grand Mesa. Agriculture is its main economic activity, growing peaches, apples, grapes, and cattle rearing. Although it does not have as much to do as its neighboring big cities, it has a few activities that will keep you busy during your visit. It has a golf course, art gallery, camping, hunting, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, and skiing during winter. If you are planning on visiting the area, it is advisable to bring your own vehicle for easier movement. If you would like it shipped, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport to help you do it. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Cedaredge, no other company can do it more efficiently. We have over a quarter a century worth of shipping experience and an arsenal of modern state-of-the-art shipping equipment. Our services are prompt and efficient; ship with us for greater convenience and peace of mind.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cedaredge to Denver||$263||263 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Cedaredge to Salt Lake City||$336||336 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Cedaredge to Phoenix||$434||579 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Los Angeles to Cedaredge||$621||828 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Cedaredge||$680||907 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Cedaredge||$806||1344 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cedaredge to Boston||$1115||2230 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to Cedaredge||$1162||2324 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Cedaredge
Unlike most auto shippers who only ship to big cities, we ship to even the most remote places thanks to our unique services. There's no place within Cedaredge's town limits that we cannot ship to. We will ensure that your shipment makes it safely to its intended destination. Besides shipping cars to or from Cedaredge, we also ship to the nearby towns and cities which include Montrose, Clifton, Grand Junction, Redlands, Glenwood Springs, Durango, Cortez, Craig, Steamboat Springs, Aztec, Alamosa, Canon City, Farmington, Bloomfield, and Golden.
Our service portfolio
We are a full-service shipping company that offers a variety of services, all under one roof. We ship a large number of items which differ in sizes, weight, and shape. Some of our services include:
- Shipping for the military
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Door to door pick-up and delivery
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Dealer to dealer transportation
- Multi-car shipping
- Freight shipping
- Covered transport
- Open-air shipping
- Warehousing and storage facilities
Types of vehicles we ship
Over 25 years ago when our company started, we could only ship a small range of vehicles. We have continuously bought more equipment which now enables us to accommodate any type of vehicle ever made. Here are some of those we frequently ship.
- Golf carts
- Jet skis
- Salvaged cars
- All-terrain vehicles
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Plane and aircraft
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Clear any of your personal items from your vehicle. Auto shippers are not allowed to ship any vehicle that has the owner's items in them. You may be fined for leaving them in the car and also experience delays.
- Remove any aftermarket installations and any other loose items to prevent damage or theft.
- Clean your vehicle both in and out and note down all the damages your vehicle has. Taking pictures of the damages is a clear way of preserving evidence should a dispute arise.
- Deactivate all toll tags and parking passes to prevent them from accumulating charges as the vehicle is being shipped through toll stations.
- Ensure that your vehicle is adequately serviced.
- Only leave about a quarter-full tank of gas in the car.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Common problems encountered during the shipping process
We cannot prevent all problems from occurring during shipping but there a few common ones that we can help you avoid. They include:
- Incorrect address. Due to the large amount of paperwork, one has to fill in during the shipping process, it is easy to misspell or omit a part of your new address. Always ensure that you counter-check your address before handing the forms over.
- Your vehicle not meeting certain travel-specific thresholds.
- Delays and late deliveries. If you do not adequately prepare your vehicle for shipping, it might end up breaking down and causing delays. Harsh weather can also cause delays in deliveries.
Ship with the best
When you ship with us, you are shipping with the best. We have proven time and again how efficient, affordable and fast our services are. Ship with us to enjoy the best there is to offer in the hauling industry.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.