Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cecil County, Maryland
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cecil County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has one of the largest shipping networks in the world! We use numerous shipping routes that lead us to various locations in the US and specifically Cecil County. Our drivers move vehicles in and out of the county regularly and offer car shipping services to other parts of Maryland as well. We have a large fleet of trucks that can accommodate vehicles of all types and sizes making us the best partner for you.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cecil County to New York||$146||146 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Cecil County to Cleveland||$424||424 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Cecil County to Chicago||$564||752 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Cecil County||$688||1147 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Cecil County||$897||1495 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Cecil County||$1028||1714 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Cecil County to Seattle||$1120||2800 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Cecil County to Las Vegas||$1230||2460 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Cecil County
A-1 Auto Transport offers vehicle shipping services to the entire county and its environs. The 418 square mile area is served by a number of roads which lead to cities and towns within the county and outside its borders. These roads are well maintained making shipping much faster and easier for our drivers. When shipping cars to or from Cecil County, we use Interstate 95 which is the most traveled major highway in the state. Our drivers have mastered the road and use it when moving cars to cities such as Baltimore.
In addition to the interstate road, we also use US Highways 1, 40, 22 and 301 to reach locations within the county and its environs. When shipping to adjacent counties we use Maryland state routes 7, 213, 222 and 267 which lead to Harford County to the west and Kent County to the south. Our drivers also move vehicles to counties in Pennsylvania and Delaware that share a border with Cecil County. These counties include Chester County, Lancaster County and New Castle County respectively.
Our Service portfolio
Our diverse range of vehicle transportation services are the best for shipping cars to or from Cecil County. Some of these services are listed below.
- City to city auto transport: Moving your car from one city to another within the shortest time period is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. Our truck drivers are trained to ship vehicles to nearby and far off cities while ensuring they are not exposed to any danger along the way. Whether you are shipping to cities within the US or abroad, we can do it for you at an affordable rate.
- State to state RV towing: RVs are large vehicles that need to be towed by experienced professionals to avoid any mishaps. Fortunately, we have been shipping RVs for over two decades and have the right resources to make the move as smooth as possible. Our truck drivers carefully haul recreational vehicles using modern tow trucks to any destination of your choice within the US or abroad.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport makes shipping cars to or from Cecil County stress-free. We have a team of professionals that handle all the aspects of car shipping for the benefit of vehicle owners. To book our services and get a free online quote, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Cecil County
- 21904- Bainbridge
- 21913 -Cecilton
- 21914 -Charlestown
- 21915- Chesapeake City
- 21916- Childs
- 21917 -Colora
- 21918 -Conowingo
- 21919 -Earleville
- 21920- Elk Mills
- 21921 -Elkton
- 21922 -Elkton
- 21930 -Georgetown
- 21901 -North East
- 21902- Perry Point
- 21903- Perryville
- 21904- Port Deposit
- 21911 -Rising Sun
- 21912- Warwick