Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Castleberry, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Castleberry Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A town renowned for its ‘speed trap,’ Castleberry is located in Conecuh County, Alabama. It is also referred to as ‘the strawberry capital of Alabama’ for its numerous strawberry farms. The main sources of employment for the town’s residents are construction, manufacturing, information, and agriculture. You can visit the town on the 3rd Saturday of April for its yearly strawberry festival. If you plan on bringing your vehicle along, talk to us to ship it for you rather than driving over unfamiliar roads. We have been shipping cars to or from Castleberry and other parts of the world for well over a quarter a century. We are one of the most recognized and respected brands in the auto shipping industry having established a benchmark in service delivery.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|St. Louis to Castleberry||496$||661 miles||3-5 days|
|Nashville to Castleberry||528$||704 miles||3-5 days|
|Castleberry to Indianapolis||704$||939 miles||3-5 days|
|Castleberry to Detroit||726$||1210 miles||4-6 days|
|Castleberry to Boston||1085$||1808 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Castleberry||1042$||2083 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Castleberry
With just 1.7 square miles to cover, there is nowhere that we cannot pick-up or deliver vehicles in this town. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Castleberry include County Highway 6 and U.S. Highway 31. We also deliver vehicles to other towns such as Crestview, Ferry Pass, Ensley, Brent, Bellview, Pensacola, West Pensacola, Wright, Niceville, Myrtle Grove, Warrington, Fort Walton Beach, Enterprise, Destin, and Saraland.
Our customers are among the happiest in the world. They are able to choose from a wide array of shipping services that we offer, including:
- Door to door pick-up drop off: This is one of our most popular shipping services. Customers can order for pick-up services from the comfort of their homes and have their vehicles picked up and delivered to whichever location they wish. It frees one from having to drive the car to or from the terminal and also gives the client the chance to meet the shipping driver in charge of their shipment.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Just as the name suggests, the client will have to drop off and pick-up his/her vehicle from the stipulated terminal. Although it is cheaper than the door to door pick-up and drop off service, it lacks the same flexibility and convenience.
- Military POV shipping: We have been shipping vehicles for people in the military for over 20 years. In that time, we have shipped thousands of vehicles to numerous locations around the world. We also offer the military personnel discounts which apply to all arms of the military and their immediate families whether actively serving or retired.
The types of vehicles we ship
Thanks to our technologically advanced equipment, there is no vehicle we cannot ship to any location in the world. Our staff is constantly being trained on new methods of safely handling vehicles. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Salvaged cars
- Electric cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Boats and other watercraft
- Non-op vehicles
Preparing your car for the shipping process
A successful shipping process does not only depend on the auto shipper. There are various tasks the client also has to do to contribute to the success of the shipping process. Some of these include:
- Scheduling and planning well in advance. Planning ahead allows you to scout around for the best deals. You have the time to carefully scrutinize the various auto shipping companies and the services they offer.
- Clearing out your vehicle. Auto shippers are by law, prohibited from shipping cars with personal items in them. These kinds of cars can be heavily fined or even delayed. Also remove any aftermarket installations such as bicycle racks, GPS navigation systems etc. in order to avoid damage or theft.
- Don’t leave a lot of gas in your car. Run down your vehicle to about a quarter gas tank. This should suffice for loading and unloading purposes.
- Note the condition of your vehicle. Take photographs as a record of the condition of your car; this offers clear evidence should a dispute arise.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make copies of your car keys in case they get lost.
- Switch off your vehicle’s alarm system.
- Sign the bill of lading.
Reasons why you should ship with A-1 Auto Transport
Apart from the vast experience we offer, we also give our clients extras such as full replacement insurance cover and satellite tracking services on all orders. With these, the client can rest easy knowing that their car is in safe hands.
People who are looking to shipping cars to or from Castleberry can call us through 1-800-452-2880 to get free quotes or to order for services.