Casa, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Casa is a small town in central Arkansas that was originally developed as a small mining and timber town. Today, construction, manufacturing, and utilities as well as waste management, administration and education are the predominant sources of income for local residents.
Casa is a small and relatively low cost when it comes to home prices and rental rates for family homes. There are several small retail outlets, gas stations, and a grocery store and two public school systems where families are able to send children for an education. Two Rivers School District and Perryville School District from adjoining cities both serve the Casa area of Arkansas for elementary through high school age children. Casa is a very rural town and hunting, fishing, and camping, as well as hiking, swimming and other outdoor activities, are very prevalent in the area.
Learn more about vehicle import to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Casa to Little Rock||$62||62 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Bismarck to Casa||$83||83 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Casa to Oklahoma City||$293||293 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashvillet o Casa||$415||415 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Casa to Cheyenne||$607||1013 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Casa||$779||1299 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Casa to Los Angeles||$972||1620 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Casa||$1113||2227 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
When you are planning to ship a car be sure to follow a few simple tips to help keep cost, as well as stress levels, down:
- Always check with several companies before making a decision on the one to hire to transport the vehicle. Three or more estimates are always essential to be able to compare rates to make sure you are getting a competitive price.
- If you need to keep cost down as much as possible and door to door service is not important to you, shipping to and from a shipping terminal is one way to lower costs. You may want to check ahead of time to see where a local shipping terminal is located so you will know how far you will need to drive to take the vehicle for transport. In many cases, terminals are a great distance from residential areas and may have poorly lit lots and low security. Be sure to check into the terminal thoroughly before you make a decision on whether to use one when shipping the vehicle.
- Ask to see proof of insurance before you hire a company. The insurance should not only be valid but it needs to be an amount that will cover the car value in case of an accident. Having a private insurance policy during auto transport is also a great way to ensure overall vehicle protection.
- Keeping the weight down as much as possible in the vehicle is important as the cost of transport is not only comprised of distance and fuel cost but also of the vehicle weight. Keeping the fuel no higher than a quarter tank and making sure there are no personal items inside the vehicle can help to keep the weight down.
- Have a number to reach the company agent as well as the driver after hours and make sure they have your contact number as well.
Casa Auto Transport Index
Robbie’s Automotive & Wrecker Service
Robbie’s Automotive & Wrecker Service is a privately owned and operated repair shop and tow truck service that provides quick auto transport at affordable rates as well as emergency wrecker service, roadside repair and small engine repair on location. They are insured and bonded and all transport and towing services are handled by fully trained professionals at all times.
202 Union Street, Dardanelle, Arkansas 72834
Hodges Wrecker Service
Hodges Wrecker Service is a family owned and operated business that offers affordably priced, fast emergency wrecker service as well as quick transport for all types of motor vehicles in and out of Arkansas. They are available 24 hours per day and have been in business for more than five years. Hodges also provides repair service at their local Russellville shop, moving services for home or office and emergency recovery services for private vehicle owners as well as small and large businesses. They are registered with the DOT and all services licensed, insured and bonded.
3821 South Arkansas Avenue, Russellville, Arkansas 72802
Tramel’s Towing and Recovery, Inc.
Tramel’s Towing and Recovery, Inc. has been in business for several years and they offer 24/7 service that includes emergency towing and wrecker service, auto transport, lockout service, emergency fuel and water delivery and much more. They provide transport for light, medium and heavy cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles and all services are insured and licensed.
240 Furniture Road, Russellville, Arkansas 72802
Casa includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.