Safe And Reliable Carrollton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you have been to Pickens County, then you must have passed by the courthouse which is situated in Carrollton, which is its county seat. It’s a place of great historical importance. People interested in shipping cars to or from Carrollton or any other part of Alabama can do so by first getting in touch with us. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipping company that has built and set auto shipping standards for the past 25 years. We have grown from a regional auto shipping company only capable of shipping a few vehicles to selected states to now being able to haul any cargo to all the 50 States in America and overseas. We are always improving our services in line with the advancing technology in order to better serve our customers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carrollton to Washington||$185||185 miles||1-2 days|
|Carrollton to Philadelphia||$332||332 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Carrollton||$715||953 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Carrollton||$809||1348 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Carrollton||$1145||2289 miles||6-8 days|
|Carrollton to Las Vegas||$1249||2497 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Carrollton
Our rigorously trained staff can handle any sort of shipping order, to any part of this town. We have traversed through it many times allowing us to mark any straights or curves on the roads. The major roads we use when we are shipping cars to or from Carrollton are Alabama State Highways 17 and 86. Other nearby parts that we serve include cities, suburbs, and towns such as Columbus, Northport, Tuscaloosa, West Point, Starkville, Jasper, Hueytown, Bessemer, Pleasant Grove, Fairfield, Meridian, Helena, Alabaster, Pelham, and Hoover.
Our Service portfolio
We like to think of ourselves as the Tesco of auto shipping. We offer every kind of shipping service all under one roof. Some of the services include:
- Heavy equipment shipping. If you intend on moving heavy machinery, you are better off in the hands of qualified professionals with the experience to handle the pressure that comes with the job. There is so much at stake when moving such equipment. Not only is it expensive, some of them are custom made to the customer's specifications and therefore, difficult to replace. We handle the machines with the care they require and always ensure that it makes it to its destination in one piece.
- Dealer to dealer transport. As an auto dealer, the most important aspect is to ensure that you are adequately stocked in order to always satisfy demand. We are capable of ensuring that you, the dealer, always has healthy inventory levels. Since auto dealers ship many cars at once, we offer them discounts that they can pass on to their customers, allowing them to keep their car prices low and thus attracting more clients.
Types of vehicles we transport
There's no restriction to the type of cars we can ship. We are well-equipped and always ready to handle any load. The most frequent cars we ship include:
- Exotic and high-end luxury cars
- Service utility trucks like firefighting trucks, garbage trucks, and pick-up trucks
- Tractors, bulldozers, graders and other construction cars
- Jet skis
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational Cars
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
There is a lot that goes into preparing a vehicle to be moved. It takes great patience to get through the whole process. Some of the things you need to do include:
- Clean your car both inside and out. Remove any personal items or anything that isn't permanently fixed to the vehicle. Things like DVD players, bike racks, etc.
- Before handing in your vehicle, make sure you run down the gas tank to about a quarter. Auto shipping companies will charge you extra for fuel that is more than a quarter of the gas tank.
- Take your vehicle for service with a qualified mechanic. Ensure that all leaks are fixed and your vehicle is serviceable. Since vehicles are transported together in a carrier, a leak in one can cause damage to the other vehicles' paint jobs.
- Note down and take pictures of any existing dents, scratches or damages to your vehicle. These acts as evidence should there be a misunderstanding.
- Make copies of your car keys. If your keys get lost, it will be very difficult to find them in a shipping container.
- Disable your alarm system. Failure to do so might cause adverse problems resulting to delays.
Why you should ship with us
Our success has come from having adequately trained and motivated staff. They have enabled us to always make timely and secure deliveries. We also offer full value replacement insurance and satellite tracking on every order.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.